On The Hill: Clear Skies and Fast Skiing on Ajax
December 13, 2013
Aspen official report: 0″ new snow in the last 24 hours, 0″ new snow in the past 48 hours.
Aspen Times field report: No new snow overnight but excellent conditions remain.
Liftline status: No liftlines whatsoever.
Recommended Stories For You
Breakdown: Another amazing day to run groomers on Aspen Mountain. The warmer conditions are much more comfortable to ski in. Get out and explore the hills!
Snowcast: There’s nothing in NOAA’s forecast for this week. The next storm on the horizon should move into the area on Wednesday of next week, with snow predicted for next Thursday and Friday, according to the Weather Channel.
Serving Aspen and Snowmass Village, CO
On the Hill Winter 2012-13 documented 150 straight days of ski conditions in Colorado’s High Country.
Trending In: Sports & Outdoors
- ‘Like an angel’: Mikaela Shiffrin inspired by cancer-surviving fan
- AVSC’s Hanna Faulhaber making a name for herself after Revolution Tour win
- Slovakia’s Petra Vlhova is a ‘very strong rival’ for Mikaela Shiffrin
- Aspen boys basketball beats Basalt to end losing streak; Longhorn girls win
- Freeskiing Open returns to Buttermilk venues beginning with Thursday quals
- Father of snowboarder who died at Snowmass: ‘He was just one of those good guys’
- Pitkin County Democratic Party chair says he was assaulted while canvassing
- Jim Gaffigan: ‘Skiing was obviously a rich person’s idea’
- Issue committee formed to fight redevelopment of base of Aspen Mountain
- ‘Vasectomy zoning’ argument fails to sour Basalt council on project