On The Hill: Clear Skies and Fast Skiing on Ajax
December 13, 2013
Aspen official report: 0″ new snow in the last 24 hours, 0″ new snow in the past 48 hours.
Aspen Times field report: No new snow overnight but excellent conditions remain.
Liftline status: No liftlines whatsoever.
Recommended Stories For You
Breakdown: Another amazing day to run groomers on Aspen Mountain. The warmer conditions are much more comfortable to ski in. Get out and explore the hills!
Snowcast: There’s nothing in NOAA’s forecast for this week. The next storm on the horizon should move into the area on Wednesday of next week, with snow predicted for next Thursday and Friday, according to the Weather Channel.
Serving Aspen and Snowmass Village, CO
On the Hill Winter 2012-13 documented 150 straight days of ski conditions in Colorado’s High Country.
Trending In: Sports & Outdoors
- Gents rugby rallies, holds off Dark ‘n Stormy Misfits to win Aspen Ruggerfest
- Mercier: Lance Armstrong’s Wedu FIFTY is back for its third year
- Aspen boys golf wins regional title for 10th straight year; BHS takes second
- Preps: Fork beats AHS boys soccer, volleyball sweeps in Saturday action
- Aspen softball gets first win since 2009, beats Gunnison in shootout
- Parents demand change at Aspen School District, fill school board meeting
- Snowmass bear killing prompts state investigation after neighbor confronts hunter
- Glenwood Hot Springs to add new water attractions
- Four fires burning in northwestern Colorado, including new one near Wyoming border
- Aspen man accused of killing pedestrian on Highway 82 makes initial appearance