On The Hill: Clear Skies and Fast Skiing on Ajax
December 13, 2013
Aspen official report: 0″ new snow in the last 24 hours, 0″ new snow in the past 48 hours.
Aspen Times field report: No new snow overnight but excellent conditions remain.
Liftline status: No liftlines whatsoever.
Recommended Stories For You
Breakdown: Another amazing day to run groomers on Aspen Mountain. The warmer conditions are much more comfortable to ski in. Get out and explore the hills!
Snowcast: There’s nothing in NOAA’s forecast for this week. The next storm on the horizon should move into the area on Wednesday of next week, with snow predicted for next Thursday and Friday, according to the Weather Channel.
Serving Aspen and Snowmass Village, CO
On the Hill Winter 2012-13 documented 150 straight days of ski conditions in Colorado’s High Country.
Trending In: Sports & Outdoors
- Birds of Prey ski races are officially a go in December at Beaver Creek
- Austria’s Marcel Hirscher wins men’s World Cup slalom opener in Finland
- A family man now, Marcel Hirscher again favorite for World Cup crown
- Shiffrin wins season-opening World Cup slalom by huge margin
- Lindsey Vonn all set to charge after ski racing’s hallowed WC wins mark of 86
- Aspen Skiing Co. buying land for more employee housing
- Court allows class-action against Aspen towing company
- Bankruptcy part of school district’s check into HR director
- Aspen’s housing program holding scofflaws accountable, focusing on compliance cases
- Cigarette advertising lights up conversation about Aspen’s ski pass art