MotherLode Volleyball in Aspen finishes with title matches
September 7, 2009
ASPEN – The MotherLode Volleyball Classic, the largest beach volleyball tournament in the country, wraps up its 37th annual event Monday.
More than 500 teams from all over the country descended upon Aspen four days ago, and the tournament finishes with championship matches in the men’s and women’s open divisions. Many of the top-seeded teams have already been eliminated.
Here is the schedule of today’s championship matches:
9 a.m. Womens’ “B” Finals
10 a.m. Men’s “B” Finals
11 a.m. Women’s “BB” Finals
Recommended Stories For You
12 p.m. Men’s “BB” Finals
1 p.m. Womens’ “A” Finals
2 p.m. Men’s “A” Finals
3 p.m. Women’s Open Championships
4 p.m. Men’s Open Championships
All finals will be played at the Koch Lumber Park volleyball complex in Aspen. There is no admission charge to spectators. More information about the event can be found at http://www.motherlodevolleyball.com.
Trending In: Sports & Outdoors
- Man arrested for alleged sexual contact in Aspen bar
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified
- Aspen police: State agency assisting in investigation of former Aspen Skiing Co. director
- Backcountry skier killed on Quandary Peak south of Breckenridge
- Business Monday: Aspen native takes second-home experience to Los Cabos