Coal Ridge sweeps Skiers
September 20, 2013
Coal Ridge came calling to Aspen on a roll.
The Titans extended the streak with a 3-0 win over the Skiers in a Western Slope League math at Aspen High School.
Coal Ridge won 25-6, 25-18, 25-23.
The Titans improved to 10-1 overall this season, 3-1 in league play.
Aspen is 5-5 overall, 1-2 in conference play.
The Skiers will prepare for their homecoming match on Sept. 28 against Grand Valley.
Recommended Stories For You
Coal Ridge will play next at Moffat County in Craig on Thursday. The Titans will play at Basalt on Oct. 3.
Coal Ridge's lone loss this season came to Gunnison, 10-3 and 3-0 in league.
Trending In: Sports & Outdoors
- Gents rugby rallies, holds off Dark ‘n Stormy Misfits to win Aspen Ruggerfest
- Mercier: Lance Armstrong’s Wedu FIFTY is back for its third year
- Aspen boys golf wins regional title for 10th straight year; BHS takes second
- Aspen softball gets first win since 2009, beats Gunnison in shootout
- All involved show that Run Rabbit Run ultra race is bigger than themselves
- Parents demand change at Aspen School District, fill school board meeting
- Aspen man accused of killing pedestrian on Highway 82 makes initial appearance
- Glenwood Hot Springs to add new water attractions
- Aspen thief has tough road ahead, judge says
- Four fires burning in northwestern Colorado, including new one near Wyoming border