#AspenOnTheHill – 7 inches at Snowmass!
April 5, 2017
Good morning, Aspen and Snowmass! Erica Robbie mixes it up this morning and joins Snowmass Tourism’s Sara Stookey and Rose Abello for a few powder-ful turns at Snowmass. The ski area received 7-inches of snow overnight so conditions today are excellent. Temperatures are in the low-30s; the sky is blue and the sun is shining bright. Check it out in today’s edition of #AspenOnTheHill.
Trending In: Sports & Outdoors
- She Said, He Said: What makes Aspen the divorce capital of Colorado?
- Another winter storm expected to hit Aspen, Snowmass area Monday
- Aspen’s Alex Ferreira, Torin Yater-Wallace soar into Olympic ski pipe finals
- Mutual fund plummet blamed on Aspen homeowner’s firm
- Talk will expose sex trafficking’s reach into Aspen