#AspenOnTheHill – 7 inches at Snowmass!
April 5, 2017
Good morning, Aspen and Snowmass! Erica Robbie mixes it up this morning and joins Snowmass Tourism’s Sara Stookey and Rose Abello for a few powder-ful turns at Snowmass. The ski area received 7-inches of snow overnight so conditions today are excellent. Temperatures are in the low-30s; the sky is blue and the sun is shining bright. Check it out in today’s edition of #AspenOnTheHill.
Trending In: Sports & Outdoors
- Aspen football beats Coal Ridge on senior day, will face Basalt for WSL title
- Basalt’s Sierra Bower wins regional cross country meet; AHS qualifies both teams
- Rifle football dominates second half, gives Basalt first loss in 35-14 win
- US Ski Team’s Hailey Swirbul: A letter to 10-year-old me and joining AVSC
- Pierce, McMurtry launch alpine-only Rocky Mountain Ski Racing club
- Pitkin County Courthouse ICE arrest likely a first
- Aspen housing board lets man suffering from PTSD stay in home
- Glenn K. Beaton: James Madison doesn’t want your dead cat to vote, and maybe not you either
- Business Monday: Rustique, Cooking School of Aspen and The Cottage go under contract
- Aspen Skiing Co. to take over family-run Gwyn’s High Alpine at Snowmass in 2020