#AspenOnTheHill – 7 inches at Snowmass!
April 5, 2017
Good morning, Aspen and Snowmass! Erica Robbie mixes it up this morning and joins Snowmass Tourism’s Sara Stookey and Rose Abello for a few powder-ful turns at Snowmass. The ski area received 7-inches of snow overnight so conditions today are excellent. Temperatures are in the low-30s; the sky is blue and the sun is shining bright. Check it out in today’s edition of #AspenOnTheHill.
Trending In: Sports & Outdoors
- Aspen-area men die in backcountry avalanche near Crested Butte
- Aspen-area has suffered the brunt of Colorado’s fatal avalanches this year
- What’s the Big Deal: $6.8 million for luxury cabin outside of Aspen
- Aspen man charged in political official assault
- Monday Business Briefs: Little Nell and Steakhouse No. 316 get props; Aspen estate bound for auction