Aspen hockey beats Summit on the road
December 5, 2014
The Aspen High School hockey team moved to 2-0-0 on the season with a road victory Friday.
The Skiers traveled to Breckenridge to take on Summit High School. Aspen, under first-year head coach Dru Lucchesi, won it second consecutive game, stopping Summit 4-2.
Charlie VanAllen score two goals for Aspen.
The Skiers also had goals from Trey Robinson and Vic Dunn.
The Aspen High School hockey team had opened the year with a 4-1 win over visiting Steamboat Springs at the Lewis Ice Arena in Aspen earlier this week.
Dunn also had a goal in that game.
Recommended Stories For You
Zac Mencimer, Harry Ferguson and Tyler Tick also scored in Aspen's opener.
The Skiers will play in Vail on Saturday against rival Battle Mountain.
The game will start at 5:30 p.m. at Dobson Arena in Vail.
Trending In: Sports & Outdoors
- She Said, He Said: What makes Aspen the divorce capital of Colorado?
- Aspen’s Alex Ferreira, Torin Yater-Wallace soar into Olympic ski pipe finals
- Illegal bear killing spurs hunting ban
- Mutual fund plummet blamed on Aspen homeowner’s firm
- GPS steers detoured I-70 motorists on wrong winter route to Ruedi Reservoir