Aspen boys soccer plays to scoreless draw against No. 10 Delta; Basalt wins
October 7, 2017
The Aspen High School boys soccer team played to a scoreless draw at home against Delta on Saturday. AHS is now 5-4-2 overall and has not lost a game in its last five outings (three wins, two ties). Delta entered Saturday's contest 10-1 on the year and ranked No. 10 in Class 3A. Aspen is scheduled to play at Colorado Rocky Mountain School on Tuesday.
Basalt High boys soccer beats CRMS
The Basalt High School boys soccer team earned a 2-1 win at home against Colorado Rocky Mountain School on Saturday. The win snapped a two-game skid for the Longhorns, who improved to 5-7 overall on the season. BHS will host Coal Ridge on Tuesday.
Trending In: Sports & Outdoors
- Carbondale’s DeMoor, Crested Butte’s Kremer win Golden Leaf Half Marathon
- A golden reunion: 1998 women’s Olympic hockey team reunites on the ice in Aspen
- Colbert’s Prep Playbook: Football power rankings going into Class 2A WSL play
- Mercier: Lance Armstrong’s Wedu FIFTY is back for its third year
- Aspen football wins big at Grand Valley; Basalt shuts down Paonia to reach 4-0
- Service restored after area-wide outage drops Roaring Fork Valley internet, some cell service
- Contractor spills 1,300 gallons of jet fuel at Aspen airport
- Decades after Aspen-bound plane crash, surviving brothers reckon with trauma in documentary ‘3 Days 2 Nights’
- Business Monday: Clock ticks for Aspen retailers on 420 E. Hyman
- Lawsuit: Deteriorating Snowmass-area house plagued by landslide zone