Aspen boys soccer plays to scoreless draw against No. 10 Delta; Basalt wins
October 7, 2017
The Aspen High School boys soccer team played to a scoreless draw at home against Delta on Saturday. AHS is now 5-4-2 overall and has not lost a game in its last five outings (three wins, two ties). Delta entered Saturday's contest 10-1 on the year and ranked No. 10 in Class 3A. Aspen is scheduled to play at Colorado Rocky Mountain School on Tuesday.
Basalt High boys soccer beats CRMS
The Basalt High School boys soccer team earned a 2-1 win at home against Colorado Rocky Mountain School on Saturday. The win snapped a two-game skid for the Longhorns, who improved to 5-7 overall on the season. BHS will host Coal Ridge on Tuesday.
Trending In: Sports & Outdoors
- Bodhi Yang, the 12-year-old NEPSA winner, is fighting climate change
- Colbert’s Prep Playbook: Saying goodbye to the fall high school sports season
- Lindsey Vonn all set to charge after ski racing’s hallowed WC wins mark of 86
- Explosive Platte Valley too much for Basalt football in 2A quarterfinals
- Aspen swimmer Davy Brown announces commitment to Colorado Mesa in GJ
- Aspen Skiing Co. embraces uphilling, but says safe travel must improve
- Unsealed documents reveal more alleged rape cases in Aspen area
- Pay hike helps Aspen Skiing Co. fill entry-level positions
- Aspen superintendent supporters urge board to not placate parents
- What’s the Big Deal: Red Mountain property fetches $14.675 million