Aspen boys soccer plays to scoreless draw against No. 10 Delta; Basalt wins
October 7, 2017
The Aspen High School boys soccer team played to a scoreless draw at home against Delta on Saturday. AHS is now 5-4-2 overall and has not lost a game in its last five outings (three wins, two ties). Delta entered Saturday's contest 10-1 on the year and ranked No. 10 in Class 3A. Aspen is scheduled to play at Colorado Rocky Mountain School on Tuesday.
Basalt High boys soccer beats CRMS
The Basalt High School boys soccer team earned a 2-1 win at home against Colorado Rocky Mountain School on Saturday. The win snapped a two-game skid for the Longhorns, who improved to 5-7 overall on the season. BHS will host Coal Ridge on Tuesday.
Trending In: Sports & Outdoors
- AVSC skier Kate Oldham named to U18 national team for Scando Cup in Estonia
- Lindsey Vonn takes few risks in first downhill training run since injury
- Olympians Jeremy Abbott and Ashley Wagner back for Aspen Ice Spectacular
- Lindsey Vonn to finally start her injury-delayed ski season in Cortina
- With braces on both knees, Lindsey Vonn struggles in first race of season
- Felony charges filed against Aspen teen who crashed Tesla into river, injured passengers
- Storm brings heavy snow to Aspen, Snowmass area; avalanche warnings issued Friday
- Trap-kill may be only option for West Glenwood mountain lions (video)
- Ex-biker entrepreneurs from Emma pitch their Kitty Kasas on Shark Tank Sunday
- Aspen School District cancels classes for Friday after overnight snow