Westin offering first-anniversary rate to locals
November 22, 2013
The snow is falling, the slopes are open, and with Thanksgiving around the corner, the Westin Snowmass wants to say thanks to the Roaring Fork Valley for its support during its first year. It's the Westin Snowmass' first anniversary, and to celebrate, the resort is offering all Roaring Fork Valley residents a special rate of $79 a night through Dec. 18.
Locals will experience firsthand the world-class amenities and the ski-in/ski-out access to Snowmass ski area. After a day of turns on the mountain, local guests can visit Vue Lobby Lounge with shareable appetizers and handcrafted cocktails or soak in the hot tubs and heated pool overlooking the slopes. Snowmass Kitchen, a Northern Italian chophouse, will offer an eclectic libations menu.
Trending In: Snowmass
- Father of snowboarder who died at Snowmass: ‘He was just one of those good guys’
- Pitkin County Democratic Party chair says he was assaulted while canvassing
- Jim Gaffigan: ‘Skiing was obviously a rich person’s idea’
- Issue committee formed to fight redevelopment of base of Aspen Mountain
- ‘Vasectomy zoning’ argument fails to sour Basalt council on project