Westin offering first-anniversary rate to locals
November 22, 2013
The snow is falling, the slopes are open, and with Thanksgiving around the corner, the Westin Snowmass wants to say thanks to the Roaring Fork Valley for its support during its first year. It's the Westin Snowmass' first anniversary, and to celebrate, the resort is offering all Roaring Fork Valley residents a special rate of $79 a night through Dec. 18.
Locals will experience firsthand the world-class amenities and the ski-in/ski-out access to Snowmass ski area. After a day of turns on the mountain, local guests can visit Vue Lobby Lounge with shareable appetizers and handcrafted cocktails or soak in the hot tubs and heated pool overlooking the slopes. Snowmass Kitchen, a Northern Italian chophouse, will offer an eclectic libations menu.
Trending In: Snowmass
- Strafe Outerwear and Thai eatery on Snowmass Mall this winter, added employee housing in the works
- Marolt: Snowmass Town Council making out-of-bound turns on a dangerous slope
- Base Village grand opening same weekend as Snowmass’ 50th last year, 2018-19 winter calendar released
- Skico president calls Snowmass leaders’ push to change Gwyn’s lease agreement ‘sort of ludicrous’
- Sky Mountain Park trails closed this week for elk hunting
- Court allows class-action against Aspen towing company
- Cigarette advertising lights up conversation about Aspen’s ski pass art
- Aspen’s housing program holding scofflaws accountable, focusing on compliance cases
- The Drop-In: Aspen Mountain Opening Day (video)
- Aspen Skiing Co. buying land for more employee housing