Utility work starts along Brush Creek Road in Snowmass
September 6, 2013
Construction was slated to begin Sept. 3 on water and sewer lines along Brush Creek Road between Lower Kearns and Wood roads.
The work, scheduled to be completed by mid-October, will cause some lane closures. Lower Kearns Road will be closed from Sept. 6 through 10.
The deep utility work is related to the construction of Building 13B, slated for the spring of 2014.
To follow the progress of the project and the impacts to traffic, check the Snowmass Sun every week, visit http://www.tosv.com/ constructionupdates, or follow #tosvconstruction on Twitter.
Trending In: Snowmass
- Roger Marolt: Not in a rush for something to happen here
- Marolt: The data is in — women are better than men
- Local chef Martin Oswald plans Snowmass restaurant debut with unique concept in Base Village
- Britta Gustafson: Grit — one quarter at a time
- History: A sliding scale of S’mass-East Coast ski conditions