Utility work starts along Brush Creek Road in Snowmass
September 6, 2013
Construction was slated to begin Sept. 3 on water and sewer lines along Brush Creek Road between Lower Kearns and Wood roads.
The work, scheduled to be completed by mid-October, will cause some lane closures. Lower Kearns Road will be closed from Sept. 6 through 10.
The deep utility work is related to the construction of Building 13B, slated for the spring of 2014.
To follow the progress of the project and the impacts to traffic, check the Snowmass Sun every week, visit http://www.tosv.com/ constructionupdates, or follow #tosvconstruction on Twitter.
Trending In: Snowmass
- Strafe Outerwear and Thai eatery on Snowmass Mall this winter, added employee housing in the works
- Marolt: Snowmass Town Council making out-of-bound turns on a dangerous slope
- Skico president calls Snowmass leaders’ push to change Gwyn’s lease agreement ‘sort of ludicrous’
- Snowmass Town Council motions to raise age to purchase tobacco products to 21
- Base Village grand opening same weekend as Snowmass’ 50th last year, 2018-19 winter calendar released
- Cigarette advertising lights up conversation about Aspen’s ski pass art
- Aspen Mountain opens for the season with 180 acres of skiable terrain
- Former Aspenite Devon Meyers and family lose home in Malibu fire
- The Drop-In: Aspen Mountain Opening Day (video)
- Court allows class-action against Aspen towing company