Utility work starts along Brush Creek Road in Snowmass
September 6, 2013
Construction was slated to begin Sept. 3 on water and sewer lines along Brush Creek Road between Lower Kearns and Wood roads.
The work, scheduled to be completed by mid-October, will cause some lane closures. Lower Kearns Road will be closed from Sept. 6 through 10.
The deep utility work is related to the construction of Building 13B, slated for the spring of 2014.
To follow the progress of the project and the impacts to traffic, check the Snowmass Sun every week, visit http://www.tosv.com/ constructionupdates, or follow #tosvconstruction on Twitter.
Trending In: Snowmass
- Arrest made in Basalt bottle case after cops stake out dumping ground
- Jazz Aspen Snowmass close to buying building home to Eric’s, Su Casa and other tenants
- Stop Sucking: A grassroots movement to eliminate plastic starts at the bar
- Ex-Aspen Valley Hospital nurse files federal complaint
- New signs to be installed at Woody Creek intersection at Highway 82