Utility work starts along Brush Creek Road in Snowmass
September 6, 2013
Construction was slated to begin Sept. 3 on water and sewer lines along Brush Creek Road between Lower Kearns and Wood roads.
The work, scheduled to be completed by mid-October, will cause some lane closures. Lower Kearns Road will be closed from Sept. 6 through 10.
The deep utility work is related to the construction of Building 13B, slated for the spring of 2014.
To follow the progress of the project and the impacts to traffic, check the Snowmass Sun every week, visit http://www.tosv.com/ constructionupdates, or follow #tosvconstruction on Twitter.
Trending In: Snowmass
- Service restored after area-wide outage drops Roaring Fork Valley internet, some cell service
- Decades after Aspen-bound plane crash, surviving brothers reckon with trauma in documentary ‘3 Days 2 Nights’
- Contractor spills 1,300 gallons of jet fuel at Aspen airport
- Glenn K. Beaton: The 2020 Dem spectacle: Spartacus and the Native American
- Man pleads guilty to killing Vail Valley woman