Trees of Hospice in Snowmass on Dec. 4
December 6, 2013
HomeCare and Hospice of the Valley annually holds remembrance events around the holidays.
People who wish to make a donation in remembrance of a loved one receive a handcrafted ornament. All donations go directly to Hospice of the Valley to provide hospice services throughout the valley.
The names of those honored will be read at the location designated by the donor. Events are:
Dec. 3 — Grand River Hospital, Rifle, 5:30 p.m.
Dec. 4 — Viceroy Snowmass, Snowmass Village, 5:30 p.m.
Dec. 5 — Valley View Hospital, Glenwood Springs, 5:30 p.m.
Recommended Stories For You
Dec. 10 — The Little Nell, Aspen, 5:30 p.m.
Dec. 11 — Colorado Mountain College, Edwards, 6 p.m.
Trending In: Snowmass
- Autos and wine festival show love in Snowmass Village this weekend
- Marolt: Do It Yourself and pay someone else
- Snowmass Club under contract for sale of ‘around $20 million,’ set to close mid-August
- Did Aspen’s peak safety program work? The jury’s still out
- Climbing walls on the rise in Colorado and at Snowmass Base Village
- Parents demand change at Aspen School District, fill school board meeting
- Snowmass bear killing prompts state investigation after neighbor confronts hunter
- Glenwood Hot Springs to add new water attractions
- Four fires burning in northwestern Colorado, including new one near Wyoming border
- What’s the Big Deal: Nearly $11 million for Aspen condo