Trees of Hospice in Snowmass on Dec. 4
December 6, 2013
HomeCare and Hospice of the Valley annually holds remembrance events around the holidays.
People who wish to make a donation in remembrance of a loved one receive a handcrafted ornament. All donations go directly to Hospice of the Valley to provide hospice services throughout the valley.
The names of those honored will be read at the location designated by the donor. Events are:
Dec. 3 — Grand River Hospital, Rifle, 5:30 p.m.
Dec. 4 — Viceroy Snowmass, Snowmass Village, 5:30 p.m.
Dec. 5 — Valley View Hospital, Glenwood Springs, 5:30 p.m.
Recommended Stories For You
Dec. 10 — The Little Nell, Aspen, 5:30 p.m.
Dec. 11 — Colorado Mountain College, Edwards, 6 p.m.
Trending In: Snowmass
- Strafe Outerwear and Thai eatery on Snowmass Mall this winter, added employee housing in the works
- Skico president calls Snowmass leaders’ push to change Gwyn’s lease agreement ‘sort of ludicrous’
- Snowmass Village pioneer, icon Dick Moebius celebrates 90
- Marolt: Snowmass Town Council making out-of-bound turns on a dangerous slope
- Snowmaking starts at Aspen Snowmass and natural snow accumulates at mountaintops
- Aspen Skiing Co. embraces uphilling, but says safe travel must improve
- Pay hike helps Aspen Skiing Co. fill entry-level positions
- Unsealed documents reveal more alleged rape cases in Aspen area
- Aspen superintendent supporters urge board to not placate parents
- What’s the Big Deal: Red Mountain property fetches $14.675 million