Trees of Hospice in Snowmass on Dec. 4
December 6, 2013
HomeCare and Hospice of the Valley annually holds remembrance events around the holidays.
People who wish to make a donation in remembrance of a loved one receive a handcrafted ornament. All donations go directly to Hospice of the Valley to provide hospice services throughout the valley.
The names of those honored will be read at the location designated by the donor. Events are:
Dec. 3 — Grand River Hospital, Rifle, 5:30 p.m.
Dec. 4 — Viceroy Snowmass, Snowmass Village, 5:30 p.m.
Dec. 5 — Valley View Hospital, Glenwood Springs, 5:30 p.m.
Recommended Stories For You
Dec. 10 — The Little Nell, Aspen, 5:30 p.m.
Dec. 11 — Colorado Mountain College, Edwards, 6 p.m.
Trending In: Snowmass
- Skier rescued from Aspen Mountain sidecountry
- Storm brings heavy snow to Aspen, Snowmass area; avalanche warnings issued Friday
- Family remembers skier who died at Breckenridge Ski Resort on Jan. 7
- Trap-kill may be only option for West Glenwood mountain lions (video)
- Friends support local furloughed Forest Service worker whose son was born with cystic fibrosis