Trashmasters II returns next week
September 20, 2013
The Alpine Bank Trashmasters II for the Locals is Sept. 19 and 20 at the Snowmass Club. The event is almost sold out.
"We're playing six-somes again this year, and the field will be limited to 18 teams with a 10 a.m. cannon blast start," said tournament director Matt Tate.
The "Magic of Aloha" kickoff party is 6 to 9 p.m. Sept. 19 at the Black Saddle at the Snowmass Club.
"This year's honorees are Bruce Faurer and Tony Royds, both being honored for their many years of outstanding volunteerism for the charity," said Jeffrey Sivess, Trashmasters II chairman.
The $175 entry fee includes golf, the party with dinner and drinks and Trashmasters giveaways. The tournament supports the Trashmasters Scholarship Fund, which has helped 54 local kids graduate from college with 12 students currently in the four-year program.
For more information and registration, call 970-927-TRASH or visit http://www.trashmasters.com.
Trending In: Snowmass
- Marolt: Life’s been good to us so far
- Co-working spaces, powered by the “Proximity” app, coming to Snowmass Mall and Basalt
- First female mountain manager at Aspen Skiing Co. Susan Cross takes over in Snowmass
- Snowmass history: The debut of Gwyn’s before it was Gwyn’s
- Snowmass Village sales tax rebates available