Trashmasters II returns next week
September 20, 2013
The Alpine Bank Trashmasters II for the Locals is Sept. 19 and 20 at the Snowmass Club. The event is almost sold out.
"We're playing six-somes again this year, and the field will be limited to 18 teams with a 10 a.m. cannon blast start," said tournament director Matt Tate.
The "Magic of Aloha" kickoff party is 6 to 9 p.m. Sept. 19 at the Black Saddle at the Snowmass Club.
"This year's honorees are Bruce Faurer and Tony Royds, both being honored for their many years of outstanding volunteerism for the charity," said Jeffrey Sivess, Trashmasters II chairman.
The $175 entry fee includes golf, the party with dinner and drinks and Trashmasters giveaways. The tournament supports the Trashmasters Scholarship Fund, which has helped 54 local kids graduate from college with 12 students currently in the four-year program.
For more information and registration, call 970-927-TRASH or visit http://www.trashmasters.com.
Trending In: Snowmass
- Strafe Outerwear and Thai eatery on Snowmass Mall this winter, added employee housing in the works
- Marolt: Snowmass Town Council making out-of-bound turns on a dangerous slope
- Skico president calls Snowmass leaders’ push to change Gwyn’s lease agreement ‘sort of ludicrous’
- Snowmass Town Council motions to raise age to purchase tobacco products to 21
- Karl Denson’s Tiny Universe to play Bud Light Hi-Fi Concert in Snowmass Dec. 15
- Unsealed documents reveal more alleged rape cases in Aspen area
- Father of man accused of starting Lake Christine Fire asks for trial in trespass case
- Man’s theft spree in Aspen includes roll of fake grass, Prada items
- Final Stranahan donation sterilizes upper Lenado
- Historic Redstone Castle comes back to life along the Crystal River