Street painting to start Monday
May 16, 2018
The town of Snowmass Village will conduct its annual street striping along its major roadways and crosswalks beginning Monday.
The town repaints its road lanes each spring offseason in an effort to brighten Snowmass' street lanes, crosswalks and stop lines, as they are typically in poor shape and difficult to see after a winter season of plowing, Town spokesman Travis Elliot said.
The work will take place from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday to Friday along major roadways such as Owl Creek Road, Brush Creek Road and High Line Road.
Motorists can expect slight delays at these areas during this time.
For more information, contact the town of Snowmass Village at 923-3777.
Trending In: Snowmass
- Marolt: Why Moab is popular in the fall
- Snowmass’ Wood Bridge closed for repairs until Nov. 30
- Mountain biker who died at Snowmass ID’d as Woody Creek local, kayaking expert
- Pot progression: Snowmass council agrees on town rules, banning sales in Base Village
- Snowmass firefighters to move into new station next week as construction is ahead of schedule
- Pitkin County Courthouse ICE arrest likely a first
- Aspen Skiing Co. to take over family-run Gwyn’s High Alpine at Snowmass in 2020
- Charges dismissed against driver in Basalt pedestrian death on Highway 82
- Aspen housing board lets man suffering from PTSD stay in home
- Glenn K. Beaton: James Madison doesn’t want your dead cat to vote, and maybe not you either