Snowmass Village sales tax rebates available
January 16, 2019
Snowmass Village residents who lived within town limits for all of 2018 are eligible for a $50 sales tax refund. This rebate is intended to reimburse residents for sales taxes collected by the Town throughout the year.
Residents must prove full-time residency in Snowmass Village for the entire year of application.
If one is registered to vote in Snowmass Village, no further proof of residency is required. Those who are not registered to vote must provide a driver's license with a Snowmass Village address or a lease agreement with a Snowmass Village address.
The deadline for applications is 5 p.m. Friday, March 17.
The town asks that residents allow five to 10 business days for an application to be reviewed and approved. Applicants will be notified via email upon approval. The rebate check will be sent to the mailing address provided in the application within 30 days of approval.
To complete an online application or for more information, visit http://www.tosv.com.
Trending In: Snowmass
- Roger Marolt: Not in a rush for something to happen here
- History: A sliding scale of S’mass-East Coast ski conditions
- Local chef Martin Oswald plans Snowmass restaurant debut with unique concept in Base Village
- Marolt: The data is in — women are better than men
- Britta Gustafson: Grit — one quarter at a time