Snowmass part-time residents advisory board ‘state of the village’ meeting Aug. 7
July 31, 2018
The part-time residents advisory board's bi-annual "state of the village" meeting will take at Snowmass Town Hall from 4 to 6 p.m. on Aug. 7 at Snowmass Town Hall. A welcome reception will begin at 3:30 p.m.
The seven speakers include Snowmass Mayor Markey Butler, Snowmass-Wildcat Fire Protection District Chief Scott Thompson, Snowmass Police Sgt. Dave Heivly, East West Partners' Andy Gunion, Katie Ertl and Susan Cross of Aspen Skiing Co. and Snowmass Tourism Director Rose Abello. A brief Q&A will follow each speaker.
The meeting also will broadcast live on Grassroots TV as well as the town of Snowmass' website, http://www.tosv.com, where more details on the meeting can be found.
Trending In: Snowmass
- Strafe Outerwear and Thai eatery on Snowmass Mall this winter, added employee housing in the works
- Marolt: Snowmass Town Council making out-of-bound turns on a dangerous slope
- Skico president calls Snowmass leaders’ push to change Gwyn’s lease agreement ‘sort of ludicrous’
- Snowmass Town Council motions to raise age to purchase tobacco products to 21
- Aspen Skiing Co. embraces uphilling, but says safe travel must improve
- Unsealed documents reveal more alleged rape cases in Aspen area
- Man’s theft spree in Aspen includes roll of fake grass, Prada items
- Father of man accused of starting Lake Christine Fire asks for trial in trespass case
- Aspen Mountain will open Saturday with 130 acres, top-to-bottom terrain