Snowmass part-time residents advisory board ‘state of the village’ meeting Aug. 7
July 31, 2018
The part-time residents advisory board's bi-annual "state of the village" meeting will take at Snowmass Town Hall from 4 to 6 p.m. on Aug. 7 at Snowmass Town Hall. A welcome reception will begin at 3:30 p.m.
The seven speakers include Snowmass Mayor Markey Butler, Snowmass-Wildcat Fire Protection District Chief Scott Thompson, Snowmass Police Sgt. Dave Heivly, East West Partners' Andy Gunion, Katie Ertl and Susan Cross of Aspen Skiing Co. and Snowmass Tourism Director Rose Abello. A brief Q&A will follow each speaker.
The meeting also will broadcast live on Grassroots TV as well as the town of Snowmass' website, http://www.tosv.com, where more details on the meeting can be found.
Trending In: Snowmass
- Arin Trook of Aspen ID’d as skier who died in Monday avalanche near Ashcroft
- Roaring Fork Valley man killed in Express Creek avalanche near Aspen
- Video: Moose chases skiers at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Local arrested on FBI warrant over emails
- Facts disputed in Aspen assault by social media star Cameron Dallas