Snowmass Fire to offer free Heartsaver courses
November 18, 2013
The Snowmass Wildcat Fire Protection District is offering free courses in cardiopulmonary resuscitation and automated external defibrillators to residents and workers of Snowmass Village.
Two types of courses are offered. One is the American Heart Association Heartsaver CPR/AED course. Participants successfully completing the course receive a certification card covering adult, child and infant CPR/AED use and adult, child and infant choking.
The second course is the Save-A-Life Pitkin County awareness training. This awareness-level training takes only 30 minutes and covers adult CPR and AED use. All course material will be provided free of charge.
Course instruction will be provided free of charge by the paramedics and emergency medical technicians of the Snowmass Wildcat Fire Protection District, who are certified instructors.
Trending In: Snowmass
- Roaring Fork Valley man killed in Express Creek avalanche near Aspen
- Video: Moose chases skiers at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Arin Trook of Aspen ID’d as skier who died in Monday avalanche near Ashcroft
- Business Monday: Wrecking ball coming to Boogie’s Building in downtown Aspen
- Vail resident ID’d as second skier killed in Taos inbounds avalanche