Snowmass fire calls: Oct. 4 to 11
October 17, 2017
The Snowmass-Wildcat Fire Protection District responded to the following emergency calls from Oct. 4 to 11.
• Fire alarm at 70 Commons Circle the Club Commons Apartments. The alarm system was activated by construction dust.
• Fire alarm at a home on Timber Ridge Lane. The alarm system was activated by a possible system malfunction as no smoke or fire conditions were present.
• Fire alarm at a home on Summit Lane. The alarm system was activated by a possible system malfunction as no smoke or fire conditions were present.
Recommended Stories For You
• Mutual aid requested by Aspen Ambulance District to standby at the Airport Operations Building for additional calls in their District.
• Elevator rescue at 300 Carriage Way, the Capitol Peak Building 2A. The rescue had been completed prior to our arrival.
• Medical call to a home on Snowmass Creek Road for a person having tracheostomy problems. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.
• Fire alarm at a home on Oak Ridge Road. The alarm system was activated by a possible system malfunction as no smoke or fire conditions were present.
• Medical call to 1 Divide Drive, the Rim trail, for a person involved in a mountain bike crash and was suffering from an injured ankle. One person was extricated off the Rim trail and transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.
• Fire alarm at a home on Hidden Lane. Our response was cancelled by the on scene Snowmass Village Police Department.
• Fire alarm at 35 Upper Woodbridge Road, the Woodbridge Condominiums. The alarm sysem was activated by a cooking error.
• Mutual aid requested by Aspen Ambulance District to respond to 415 E. Main St., Acqolina Restaurant, for a person who had fallen out of their chair and was disoriented. One person was evaluated at the scene and refused transportation to the hospital.
• Medical call to a home on Assay Hill Court for a person who was bleeding heavily. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.
• Fire alarm at 76 Elbert Lane, the Westin Conference Center, for water flowing from the fire system in the riser room. The problem was turned over to on scene Engineering for repair.
There were no calls on the dates that are missing.
Trending In: Snowmass
- Strafe Outerwear and Thai eatery on Snowmass Mall this winter, added employee housing in the works
- Marolt: Snowmass Town Council making out-of-bound turns on a dangerous slope
- Skico president calls Snowmass leaders’ push to change Gwyn’s lease agreement ‘sort of ludicrous’
- Snowmass Town Council motions to raise age to purchase tobacco products to 21
- Snowmass Village pioneer, icon Dick Moebius celebrates 90
- Unsealed documents reveal more alleged rape cases in Aspen area
- Aspen Skiing Co. embraces uphilling, but says safe travel must improve
- Man’s theft spree in Aspen includes roll of fake grass, Prada items
- Father of man accused of starting Lake Christine Fire asks for trial in trespass case
- Aspen Mountain will open Saturday with 130 acres, top-to-bottom terrain