Snowmass fire calls: Oct. 12 to 18
The Snowmass-Wildcat Fire Protection District responded to the following emergency calls Oct. 12 to 18.
Fire alarm at a home on Hidden Lane. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.
Fire alarm at a home on Two Creeks Drive. The alarm system was activated by construction dust.
Fire alarm at a home on View Ridge Lane. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.
Fire alarm at 150 Carriage Way, the Lichenhearth Condominiums upper building first floor. The alarm system was activated by a possible malfunction as no smoke or fire condition were found.
Fire alarm at a home on Sinclair Road. The alarm system was caused by a faulty smoke detector. The detector was removed and the homeowner was educated about smoke detectors.
Medical call at 130 Kearns Road, Snowmass Town Hall, for a person suffering from heart palpitations. One person was evaluated at the scene and refused transportation to the hospital.
Mutual aid to Aspen Fire at 709 E. Durant Ave. for a gas leak at the Sky Hotel.
There were no calls on the dates that are missing.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.