Snowmass fire calls: Oct. 12 to 18
October 24, 2017
The Snowmass-Wildcat Fire Protection District responded to the following emergency calls Oct. 12 to 18.
Fire alarm at a home on Hidden Lane. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.
Fire alarm at a home on Two Creeks Drive. The alarm system was activated by construction dust.
Fire alarm at a home on View Ridge Lane. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.
Recommended Stories For You
Fire alarm at 150 Carriage Way, the Lichenhearth Condominiums upper building first floor. The alarm system was activated by a possible malfunction as no smoke or fire condition were found.
Fire alarm at a home on Sinclair Road. The alarm system was caused by a faulty smoke detector. The detector was removed and the homeowner was educated about smoke detectors.
Medical call at 130 Kearns Road, Snowmass Town Hall, for a person suffering from heart palpitations. One person was evaluated at the scene and refused transportation to the hospital.
Mutual aid to Aspen Fire at 709 E. Durant Ave. for a gas leak at the Sky Hotel.
There were no calls on the dates that are missing.
Trending In: Snowmass
- Skico president calls Snowmass leaders’ push to change Gwyn’s lease agreement ‘sort of ludicrous’
- Snowmass Village pioneer, icon Dick Moebius celebrates 90
- Snowmaking starts at Aspen Snowmass and natural snow accumulates at mountaintops
- Base Village grand opening same weekend as Snowmass’ 50th last year, 2018-19 winter calendar released
- Area high school students survive car crash into Maroon Creek
- Aspen Skiing Co. embraces uphilling, but says safe travel must improve
- Pay hike helps Aspen Skiing Co. fill entry-level positions
- What’s the Big Deal: Red Mountain property fetches $14.675 million
- Aspen superintendent supporters urge board to not placate parents