Snowmass fire calls: Nov. 16 to 21
November 28, 2017
The Snowmass-Wildcat Fire Protection District responded to the following calls Nov. 16 to 21.
Medical call to a home on Snowmass Creek Road for a person who was injured in a fall from a horse. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.
Fire alarm at a home on Terrace Lane. The alarm system was activated by smoke from a closed chimney flue. Crews ventilated the home.
Mutual aid requested by Basalt Fire Department to standby in the district for additional medical calls.
Recommended Stories For You
Medical call to a home on Brush Creek Road for a person who was experiencing tingling in their hands. One person was evaluated at the scene and refused transportation to the hospital.
Medical call to 33900 Highway 82, near the entrance to Wildcat Ranch for a motor vehicle accident involving an Elk. No transportation was needed.
Fire alarm at 100 Elbert Lane, the Westin Hotel. The alarm system was activated by steam in the mechanical room. No fire conditions were found.
Fire alarm at a home on Trail Rider Lane. The alarm system was activated by dust that was kicked up during painting.
Mutual Aid requested by Basalt Fire Department to 600 Southside Drive, Basalt High School, for a carbon monoxide alarm. Our response was canceled.
Fire alarm at 400 Wood Road, the Crestwood Condominiums employee unit. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.
Carbon monoxide alarm at 130 Wood Road, the Viceroy Hotel. The alarm system was activated by a possible malfunction as no carbon monoxide gas was detected in the unit.
There were no calls on the dates that are missing.
Trending In: Snowmass
- Strafe Outerwear and Thai eatery on Snowmass Mall this winter, added employee housing in the works
- Marolt: Snowmass Town Council making out-of-bound turns on a dangerous slope
- Base Village grand opening same weekend as Snowmass’ 50th last year, 2018-19 winter calendar released
- Skico president calls Snowmass leaders’ push to change Gwyn’s lease agreement ‘sort of ludicrous’
- Sky Mountain Park trails closed this week for elk hunting
- Cigarette advertising lights up conversation about Aspen’s ski pass art
- Court allows class-action against Aspen towing company
- Aspen’s housing program holding scofflaws accountable, focusing on compliance cases
- The Drop-In: Aspen Mountain Opening Day (video)
- What’s the Big Deal: Snowmass condo sale nears $3.8 million