Snowmass fire calls: March 9 to 15 | AspenTimes.com

Snowmass fire calls: March 9 to 15

The Snowmass-Wildcat Fire Protection District responded to the following emergency calls from March 9 to 15.

MARCH 9

Medical call to 64 Wood Road the construction site for the Limelight Hotel for a person suffering from a head injury. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Carbon monoxide alarm at a home on Pine Crest Drive. No carbon monoxide was detected.

Medical call to 105 Daly Lane the Snowmass Clinic for a person suffering from an upper arm injury. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Medical call to the Timbers Club ski patrol pick-up location for a person suffering from a cardiac event. One person was transported code to Valley View Hospital for treatment.

Medical call to a home on Wood Road for a person suffering from difficulty breathing and anxiety. One person was evaluated at the scene and refused transportation to the hospital.

MARCH 10

Medical call to 84 Carriage Way the Base Village parking garage for a person suffering from traumatic arrest after falling 30 feet. One person was transported code to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Medical call to 40 Elbert Lane the Holiday Inn Express for a person suffering from a laceration to their leg. One person was evaluated at the scene and refused transportation to the hospital.

MARCH 11

Medical call to the Timbers Club ski patrol pick-up location for a person suffering from abdominal and ankle injuries. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Medical call to 165 Daly Lane the ski patrol pick-up location for a person suffering from a hand injury. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Medical call to 198 Gallun Lane the ski patrol pick-up location for a person suffering from a back injury. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Medical call to 198 Gallun Lane the ski patrol pick-up location for a person suffering from a head injury. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Medical call to 198 Gallun Lane the ski patrol pick-up location for a person suffering from head and clavicle injuries. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Fire alarm at 70 Commons Circle the Commons employee housing complex. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

Fire alarm at 690 Carriage Way the Timberline Condominiums. The alarm system was activated by someone smoking indoors.

MARCH 13

Medical call to the Timbers Club ski patrol pick-up location for a person suffering from a shoulder injury and a possible head injury. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Medical call to 67 Wood Road the Base Village Ski Patrol pick-up location for a person who was suffering from a first time seizure. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Medical call to 70 Commons Circle the Commons employee housing complex for a person who thought they were having pain from kidney stones. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

MARCH 14

Medical call to 5275 Owl Creek the Fire Station for a person who walked in with difficulty breathing. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Carbon monoxide alarm at 35 Lower Woodbridge the Seasons Four Condominiums. The alarm system was activated by a possible malfunction as no carbon monoxide was detected.

Medical call to the Gallun Lane ski patrol pick-up location for a person suffering from a head injury. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Fire alarm at 106 Clubhouse Drive the Countryside Condominiums. The alarm system was activated by construction dust.

Fire call to a home on Terrace Drive for a water leak. A frozen pipe was located in the crawlspace. The water was shut off by Snowmass Water and Sanitation.

Medical call to 105 Daly Lane the Snowmass Clinic for a person suffering from a fractured lower leg. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Fire alarm at 690 Carriage Way the Timberline Condominiums. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

Fire alarm at 70 Commons Circle the Commons employee housing complex. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

Carbon monoxide alarm at a home on Maple Ridge Lane. Crews detected levels of carbon monoxide in the pool area that were mitigated and ventilated.

MARCH 15

Fire alarm at 70 Commons Circle Building of the Commons employee housing complex. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.


Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.