Snowmass fire calls: Feb. 23 to March 1 | AspenTimes.com

Snowmass fire calls: Feb. 23 to March 1

Staff report

The Snowmass-Wildcat Fire Protection District responded to the following emergency calls from Feb. 23 to March 1.

FEB. 23

Carbon monoxide alarm at a home on Spruce Ridge Lane. The alarm system was being tested. No carbon monoxide was detected.

Fire call to 150 Carriage Way, the Lichenhearth Condominiums, for a report of an odor of natural gas. The source of the odor was not found. Black Hills Energy will follow up on this call.

Fire alarm at 35 Lower Woodbridge, the Woodbridge Condominiums. The alarm system was activated by steam from the sauna.

Carbon monoxide alarm at 130 Wood Road, the Viceroy Hotel. The alarm system was activated by a possible malfunction as no carbon monoxide was detected.

FEB. 24

Fire/medical call to Wood Road just below Woodrun Five for an auto accident. Our response was canceled.

Medical call to 16 Kearns Road for a person suffering from a possible stroke. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Fire alarm at 52 Commons Circle, the Commons employee housing complex. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

FEB. 25

Medical call to the Two Creeks ski patrol pick-up location for a person suffering from a possible stroke. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Medical call to 198 Gallun Lane, the ski patrol pick-up location, for a person suffering from vomiting. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Medical call to 105 Daly Lane, the Snowmass Clinic, for a person suffering from a fractured lower leg. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Medical call to 198 Gallun Lane, the ski patrol pick-up location, for a person suffering from a hip injury. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Medical call to a home on Hidden Lane for a person suffering from head and neck injuries. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Fire call to 855 Carriage Way, the top of the Village Condominiums Leaf building, for a dumpster fire. The fire was extinguished. There was no damage to the structure.

Medical call to 120 Carriage Way, the Hayden Lodge, for a person suffering from an allergic reaction. One person was evaluated at the scene and refused transportation to the hospital.

FEB. 26

Fire alarm at 150 Carriage Way, the Lichenhearth Condominiums. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

Medical call to 105 Daly Lane, the Snowmass Clinic, for a person suffering from a possible head injury. Our response was canceled.

Medical alarm at a home on Bridalpath Lane. No one was at home when we arrived.

Medical call to 30 Anderson Lane, the Stonebridge Condominiums, for a person suffering from back pain. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

FEB. 27

Fire alarm at 400 Wood Road, the Crestwood Condominiums. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

Medical call to 165 Daly Lane, the Ski Patrol pick-up location, for a person suffering from a possible fractured leg. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Medical call to 105 Daly Lane, the Snowmass Clinic, for a person suffering from a possible leg injury. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Medical call to Burnt Mountain Circle for a person suffering from a back injury. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Medical call to 476 Wood Road, the Chamonix Condominiums, for a person suffering from shortness of breath. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Medical call to 105 Daly Lane, the Snowmass Clinic, for a person suffering from a rib injury. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

FEB. 28

Fire alarm at 130 Wood Road, the Viceroy Hotel. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

Fire alarm at 690 Carriage Way, the Timberline Condominiums. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

Medical call to the Timbers Club Ski Patrol pick-up location for a person suffering from a fractured humorous. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Carbon monoxide alarm at a home on Colt Circle. The alarm system was activated by a possible malfunction as no carbon monoxide was detected.

Fire alarm at 70 Commons Circle, the Commons employee housing complex. The alarm system was activated by smoking in the unit.

Fire alarm at 30 Andersen Lane, the Stonebridge Condominiums. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

Medical call to 100 Elbert Lane, the Westin Hotel, for a person suffering from pregnancy complications. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Mutual aid requested by Aspen Ambulance to respond to a medical call on East Cooper Avenue for a person suffering from an altered level of consciousness. One person was transported code to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Medical call to 45 Snowmass Village Mall, Big Hoss Grill, for a person suffering from an altered level of consciousness. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

March 1

Fire alarm at 130 Wood Road, the Viceroy Hotel. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

Medical call to 25 Daly Lane for a person suffering from abdominal pain. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Medical call to the Timbers Club Ski Patrol pick-up location for a person suffering from lower leg pain. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Medical call to 198 Gallun Lane, the Ski Patrol pick-up location, for a person suffering from right hip pain. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Medical call to 198 Gallun Lane, the Ski Patrol pick-up location, for a person suffering from a back pain. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Fire alarm at the Lynn Britt Cabin on Snowmass Mountain. The alarm system was activated by a pull station that had been accidentally activated.

Fire alarm at 105 Burlingame Lane the Shadowbrook Condominiums. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.


Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.