Snowmass fire calls: Dec. 1 to Dec. 7 | AspenTimes.com

Snowmass fire calls: Dec. 1 to Dec. 7

Staff report

The Snowmass-Wildcat Fire Protection District responded to the following emergency calls from Dec. 1 to Dec. 7.

Dec. 1

Flow alarm at 84 Carriage Way, the Base Village Transit Center. A sprinkler head had failed setting off the alarm system.

Fire alarm at a home on Baby Doe Court. The alarm system was activated by a possible malfunction as no smoke or fire conditions existed.

Dec. 2

Fire alarm at a home on Blue Spruce Lane. The alarm system was activated by construction dust.

Recommended Stories For You

Flow alarm at 84 Carriage Way, the Base Village Transit Center Level P1. A sprinkler head had frozen and was flowing water. The zone valve was shut down by property management and repairs will be made.

Dec. 3

Fire alarm at 130 Wood Road, the Viceroy Hotel. The alarm system was activated by cooking smoke that went into the restaurant setting off a smoke detector.

Fire alarm at 35 Lower Woodbridge Road, the Seasons Four Condominiums. The alarm system was activated by steam from a shower.

Dec. 4

Carbon monoxide alarm at a home on Popish Road. The alarm system was activated by construction dust.

Fire alarm at 52 Commons Circle, the Commons employee housing complex. The alarm system was activated by cooking error.

Medical call to a home on Deerfield Drive for a person suffering from a possible drug overdose. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Dec. 5

Fire alarm at 130 Wood Road, the Viceroy Hotel. The alarm system was activated by cooking smoke.

Fire alarm at 35 Lower Woodbridge Road. The alarm system had been repaired and activated when it was returned to service.

Dec. 6

Medical call to 120 Carriage Way for an injured skier. One person was evaluated and refused transportation to the hospital.

Fire alarm at 84 Carriage Way, the Base Village Transit Center. The alarm system was activated by a sprinkler head failure.

Fire alarm at a home on 41 Assay Hill Court. The alarm system was activated by maintenance.

Carbon monoxide alarm at a home on Popish Road. The alarm system was activated by a cleaning crew. No carbon monoxide was detected.

Dec. 7

Carbon monoxide alarm at a home on Spruce Ridge Lane. The alarm system was activated by maintenance. No carbon monoxide was detected.

Medical call to 1000 Fox Run for a person suffering from hypothermia. One person was evaluated and refused transportation to the hospital.

Medical call to 105 Daly Lane, the Snowmass Clinic, for a person suffering from a left lower leg fracture. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.

Carbon monoxide alarm at a home on Popish Road. The alarm system was activated by a construction crew. No carbon monoxide was detected.

There were no calls on the dates that are missing.

Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.