Second Snowmass entryway meeting set for Sept. 11
September 22, 2014
The Snowmass Village Community Development Department is hosting a second public meeting on the planning of the town's entryway from 4 to 6 p.m. Sept. 11 in the Snowmass Village Town Hall council chambers.
The department is seeking to refine a community vision statement for what is known as the entryway to Snowmass, located on Brush Creek Road and currently including Town Park Station, the Snowmass Village Recreation Center, the Snowmass rodeo grounds and adjacent areas. The department also hopes to lay the groundwork for conceptual planning through breakout sessions in which participants will use maps of the site to explore creative use and facility combinations.
Background on the project and a full summary of the first meeting are available at http://www.tosv.com/entryway. The meeting also will be streamed live on the town's website.
Trending In: Snowmass
- Felony charges filed against Aspen teen who crashed Tesla into river, injured passengers
- Ex-biker entrepreneurs from Emma pitch their Kitty Kasas on Shark Tank Sunday
- Trap-kill may be only option for West Glenwood mountain lions (video)
- Willoughby: The split personality of Aspen Mountain’s Spar Gulch
- How to see the super blood wolf moon on Sunday