Romero: No ex parte talks with Related
October 21, 2014
On behalf of the employees of the Related Cos. and Related Colorado, I'd like to thank the Snowmass community, its town staff, as well as its Town Council and Planning Commission for allowing forward progress to continue in Base Village.
For the record, there were no ex parte conversations between Related Colorado or our legal counsel and anyone on the Snowmass Village Town Council.
We are excited about the submission of the major PUD amendment next week, which maps out our plans for the core of Base Village.
President, Related Colorado
Trending In: Snowmass
- Strafe Outerwear and Thai eatery on Snowmass Mall this winter, added employee housing in the works
- Marolt: Snowmass Town Council making out-of-bound turns on a dangerous slope
- Skico president calls Snowmass leaders’ push to change Gwyn’s lease agreement ‘sort of ludicrous’
- Snowmass Town Council motions to raise age to purchase tobacco products to 21
- Karl Denson’s Tiny Universe to play Bud Light Hi-Fi Concert in Snowmass Dec. 15
- Unsealed documents reveal more alleged rape cases in Aspen area
- Father of man accused of starting Lake Christine Fire asks for trial in trespass case
- Man’s theft spree in Aspen includes roll of fake grass, Prada items
- Final Stranahan donation sterilizes upper Lenado
- Historic Redstone Castle comes back to life along the Crystal River