New Year’s Eve in Snowmass Village
December 26, 2017
Snowmass Village will celebrate New Year's Eve with its third annual torchlight parade and fireworks display.
Anyone 8 years old and older with a valid ski pass is welcome to participate in the torchlight parade, which will kick off on Fanny Hill at 6 p.m. Sunday.
Those interested in partaking in the parade need to sign up in advance either at the ticket pavilion on the Snowmass Mall or by calling 970-923-0560. Parade participants also must meet at the Village Express at 5:30 p.m.
A fireworks display will light up Snowmass and ring in 2018 starting at 10 p.m.
For more information on New Year's Eve in Snowmass, visit gosnowmass.com.
Trending In: Snowmass
- Snowmass Fire settles into new $19 million station, merger with Basalt district nears complete
- History: Cabin fervor at Snowmass
- Marolt: The best part about skiing
- Snowmass Base Village developer: ‘Our goal is to be built out within 10 years’
- Strafe Outerwear and Thai eatery on Snowmass Mall this winter, added employee housing in the works