New Year’s Eve in Snowmass Village
December 26, 2017
Snowmass Village will celebrate New Year's Eve with its third annual torchlight parade and fireworks display.
Anyone 8 years old and older with a valid ski pass is welcome to participate in the torchlight parade, which will kick off on Fanny Hill at 6 p.m. Sunday.
Those interested in partaking in the parade need to sign up in advance either at the ticket pavilion on the Snowmass Mall or by calling 970-923-0560. Parade participants also must meet at the Village Express at 5:30 p.m.
A fireworks display will light up Snowmass and ring in 2018 starting at 10 p.m.
For more information on New Year's Eve in Snowmass, visit gosnowmass.com.
Trending In: Snowmass
- Woman who named Snowmass’ Fanny Hill more than 50 years ago recalls story
- Snowmass history: Sleigh-mass
- East West Partners: Snowmass Base Village will be effective selling itself
- Survey shows Snowmass’ view of pot shops in village, Town Council seeks marketing board take
- Aspen-Snowmass saw ‘north of 18,000’ skiers for powder Sunday
- Four receive hefty fine for ducking ropes at Snowmass
- Skier rescued after going out of bounds at Aspen Mountain late Friday
- Aspen committee chooses Capitol Creek Brewing owner to run Wheeler restaurant space
- Cops: ER nurses assaulted by transient
- Another winter storm expected to hit Aspen, Snowmass area Monday