New Year’s Eve in Snowmass Village
December 26, 2017
Snowmass Village will celebrate New Year's Eve with its third annual torchlight parade and fireworks display.
Anyone 8 years old and older with a valid ski pass is welcome to participate in the torchlight parade, which will kick off on Fanny Hill at 6 p.m. Sunday.
Those interested in partaking in the parade need to sign up in advance either at the ticket pavilion on the Snowmass Mall or by calling 970-923-0560. Parade participants also must meet at the Village Express at 5:30 p.m.
A fireworks display will light up Snowmass and ring in 2018 starting at 10 p.m.
For more information on New Year's Eve in Snowmass, visit gosnowmass.com.
Trending In: Snowmass
- Pot progression: Snowmass council agrees on town rules, banning sales in Base Village
- Marolt: Why Moab is popular in the fall
- Snowmass’ Wood Bridge closed for repairs until Nov. 30
- Mountain biker who died at Snowmass ID’d as Woody Creek local, kayaking expert
- Marolt: The data is in — women are better than men
- Aspen girl speaks out in video about alleged rape
- Aspen Skiing Co. to take over family-run Gwyn’s High Alpine at Snowmass in 2020
- Charges dismissed against driver in Basalt pedestrian death on Highway 82
- Aspen Snowmass among resorts trying to battle ‘snow hangover’ from last winter
- Man injured in pedestrian-vehicle accident near Lazy Glen