Lower Kearns closures continue
September 20, 2013
Construction crews working on deep utilities along Brush Creek Road are expected to complete activity from the lower part of the road toward Wood Road the week of Sept. 9.
Motorists can expect one-lane traffic with flaggers during the day and two-lane traffic at reduced speeds at night, according to the town of Snowmass Village. Lower Kearns Road will continue to be closed intermittently through Sept. 13. The Snowmass Center can be accessed via upper Kearns Road.
The utility work is an infrastructure improvement related to the future construction of Building 13B, the second phase of the Viceroy Snowmass, in Base Village. Follow along with the progress and traffic impacts at http://www.tosv.com/constructionupdates.
Trending In: Snowmass
- Skico president calls Snowmass leaders’ push to change Gwyn’s lease agreement ‘sort of ludicrous’
- Snowmass Village pioneer, icon Dick Moebius celebrates 90
- Snowmaking starts at Aspen Snowmass and natural snow accumulates at mountaintops
- Marolt: You have the right to fight and call it a party
- Base Village grand opening same weekend as Snowmass’ 50th last year, 2018-19 winter calendar released
- Area high school students survive car crash into Maroon Creek
- Pay hike helps Aspen Skiing Co. fill entry-level positions
- Aspen’s affordable housing authority looks at increasing user fees
- Vail employee allegedly slept with child prostitute in Glenwood Springs
- What’s the Big Deal: Red Mountain property fetches $14.675 million