Limelight appoints general manager for future Snowmass hotel
October 31, 2017
Lindsay Cagley will assume the role of general manager of the future Limelight Snowmass, Aspen Skiing Co. announced Tuesday.
Cagley, a Limelight Hotels employee for six years, most recently worked as its director of sales and marketing.
"Lindsay has been an integral team member of the Limelight Hotels as it has evolved and grown into a multi-hotel division," Limelight Hotels managing director Richard Stettner said in a statement released Tuesday. "Her hard work and dedication have continuously propelled the evolution of the Limelight brand forward."
Cagley's role at the Snowmass hotel will include managing all employees and overseeing operations. Prior to her tenure with Limelight Hotels, Cagley worked at Crested Butte Mountain Resort and Breckenridge Ski Resort.
Cagley said she is thrilled to represent the Limelight's third property.
"Snowmass is my home ski hill so I couldn't be more proud of stepping into a role that plays a part in the revitalization of Base Village," Cagley said in the statement. "This is an exciting time to live and work in the Snowmass Village community, and I look forward to growing and leading a great team here."
Recommended Stories For You
Cagley will begin her new role Jan. 1. The Limelight Snowmass, consisting of 99 hotel rooms and 11 condominiums, is expected to open November 2018.
Trending In: Snowmass
- ‘Once again new’: As Base Village rises, Snowmass landscape, demographics signal full-circle change
- Sweet Coloradough to debut CODough Bar at Snowmass Base Village
- Anderson Ranch Arts Center taps Aspen Institute’s Peter Waanders as CEO
- Snowmass Fire settles into new $19 million station, merger with Basalt district nears complete
- Letter: Thanks and enjoy the lights