Letter: Vote Bob Sirkus for Town Council
October 21, 2014
As a homeowner in Snowmass Village since 1994, I know that we are now at a pivotal juncture in terms of who we will elect to guide Snowmass Village into the future. Our exceptional town needs exceptional leadership, and by electing Bob Sirkus to Snowmass Village Town Council, we will be opting for the caliber of leadership that our town deserves.
Bob has already proven himself. As the current chairman of the Snowmass Village Planning Commission, Bob has continually demonstrated his understanding of the core issues that face our community, such as the need to restart Base Village, the completion of the entryway and the availability of affordable housing. Bob is committed to finding solutions for us to move forward in these areas.
In addition to his demonstrated leadership in the town of Snowmass Village, Bob has been involved in other leadership roles throughout the valley. I speak on behalf of Bob, after knowing him since he moved to Snowmass Village and working with him for the past three years on the board of the Aspen Jewish Congregation. There is no doubt in my mind that Bob is an individual of impeccable character and integrity. He has demonstrated to me his ability to get along with his colleagues, to study the issues thoroughly, and he manages to gain consensus in a nice way. He is an exceptional team player.
Bob will represent the greater good of Snowmass Village. He will work hard to sustain the character of our village. Please vote for Bob Sirkus for Snowmass Village Town Council on Nov. 4.
Trending In: Snowmass
- Strafe Outerwear and Thai eatery on Snowmass Mall this winter, added employee housing in the works
- Marolt: Snowmass Town Council making out-of-bound turns on a dangerous slope
- Base Village grand opening same weekend as Snowmass’ 50th last year, 2018-19 winter calendar released
- Skico president calls Snowmass leaders’ push to change Gwyn’s lease agreement ‘sort of ludicrous’
- Sky Mountain Park trails closed this week for elk hunting
- Cigarette advertising lights up conversation about Aspen’s ski pass art
- Court allows class-action against Aspen towing company
- Aspen’s housing program holding scofflaws accountable, focusing on compliance cases
- The Drop-In: Aspen Mountain Opening Day (video)
- What’s the Big Deal: Snowmass condo sale nears $3.8 million