Letter: Thanks to Town of Snowmass for helping EV users
October 24, 2017
Many thanks to the Town of Snowmass Village for collaborating with Aspen Skiing Co. on a new electric vehicle dual charging station in lot 3.
We supplied the charger and paid for the install. Snowmass provided the location and will cover electricity costs and maintenance.
The result: visitors have another charging option, making the town even more friendly to EV-drivers, and residents have another local charging station.
Aspen Skiing Co.
Trending In: Snowmass
- Parents demand change at Aspen School District, fill school board meeting
- East West inches forward with plans for Building 6 of Snowmass Base Village
- Sean Beckwith: Snowmass After Dark
- Marolt: Making a case for political correctness
- Snowmass to extend marijuana moratorium a third time, pot shops still on target
- Parents petition for Aspen School District superintendent’s removal
- Aspen’s $20,000 bike lockers gain no traction with commuters
- SKI Magazine names Aspen-Snowmass inaugural ‘resort of the year’ in west
- Pitkin County to prompt valley-wide recycling changes, looking to end drop-off sites
- Mandatory curtailment of water rights in CO raised as possibility