Letter: Thanks to Town of Snowmass for helping EV users
October 24, 2017
Many thanks to the Town of Snowmass Village for collaborating with Aspen Skiing Co. on a new electric vehicle dual charging station in lot 3.
We supplied the charger and paid for the install. Snowmass provided the location and will cover electricity costs and maintenance.
The result: visitors have another charging option, making the town even more friendly to EV-drivers, and residents have another local charging station.
Aspen Skiing Co.
Trending In: Snowmass
- Co-working spaces, powered by the “Proximity” app, coming to Snowmass Mall and Basalt
- After 40+ years with Skico, Steve Sewell retires from Snowmass Ski Area helm
- Snowmass history: The debut of Gwyn’s before it was Gwyn’s
- First female mountain manager at Aspen Skiing Co. Susan Cross takes over in Snowmass
- Marolt: Skiing efficiently at 1.5 gallons per day
- Man arrested for alleged sexual contact in Aspen bar
- Aspen police: State agency assisting in investigation of former Aspen Skiing Co. director
- Backcountry skier killed on Quandary Peak south of Breckenridge
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified
- Business Monday: Aspen native takes second-home experience to Los Cabos