Letter: Thanks to Town of Snowmass for helping EV users
October 24, 2017
Many thanks to the Town of Snowmass Village for collaborating with Aspen Skiing Co. on a new electric vehicle dual charging station in lot 3.
We supplied the charger and paid for the install. Snowmass provided the location and will cover electricity costs and maintenance.
The result: visitors have another charging option, making the town even more friendly to EV-drivers, and residents have another local charging station.
Aspen Skiing Co.
Trending In: Snowmass
- Strafe Outerwear and Thai eatery on Snowmass Mall this winter, added employee housing in the works
- Marolt: Snowmass Town Council making out-of-bound turns on a dangerous slope
- Skico president calls Snowmass leaders’ push to change Gwyn’s lease agreement ‘sort of ludicrous’
- Snowmass Town Council motions to raise age to purchase tobacco products to 21
- Aspen Skiing Co. embraces uphilling, but says safe travel must improve
- Unsealed documents reveal more alleged rape cases in Aspen area
- Man’s theft spree in Aspen includes roll of fake grass, Prada items
- Aspen Mountain will open Saturday with 130 acres, top-to-bottom terrain
- Father of man accused of starting Lake Christine Fire asks for trial in trespass case