Letter: Thank you, Village Shuttle
December 26, 2013
As we go into the busy holiday season, we want to thank the drivers and staff of the Village Shuttle for the great service they provide to Snowmass Village.
The Village Shuttle certainly is a good way to get around our town with a smile, and we really appreciate it.
We send our best wishes to the good folks at the Village Shuttle and wish them a very merry Christmas.
Ned and Jan Cochran
Melton Ranch, Snowmass Village
Trending In: Snowmass
- Snowmass Village pioneer, icon Dick Moebius celebrates 90
- Skico president calls Snowmass leaders’ push to change Gwyn’s lease agreement ‘sort of ludicrous’
- Strafe Outerwear and Thai eatery on Snowmass Mall this winter, added employee housing in the works
- Snowmaking starts at Aspen Snowmass and natural snow accumulates at mountaintops
- Aspen Skiing Co. embraces uphilling, but says safe travel must improve
- Pay hike helps Aspen Skiing Co. fill entry-level positions
- What’s the Big Deal: Red Mountain property fetches $14.675 million
- Aspen superintendent supporters urge board to not placate parents
- Business Monday: Tomcich has no reservations about career change