Letter: Farewell, Town of Snowmass
July 10, 2018
After 35 and a half years as a Town of Snowmass Village employee in the Public Works Department and most recently as the Road Superintendent, the town management has decided to eliminate my position as part of their future plans. I was terminated on May 8 and will not be allowed to finish my career with the town and the job that I loved being so much part of who I am.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank the residents of our wonderful community for all the years of support and friendships that have made this such a special place for my family to live, work, play and enjoy.
I will continue to serve this town in many ways and cherish the people who have become a part of my life in Snowmass Village. I will proudly move forward to find a new career to support my family and remain active in the valley that I love. Thank you again, for your respect and support.
Trending In: Snowmass
- Strafe Outerwear and Thai eatery on Snowmass Mall this winter, added employee housing in the works
- Marolt: Snowmass Town Council making out-of-bound turns on a dangerous slope
- Skico president calls Snowmass leaders’ push to change Gwyn’s lease agreement ‘sort of ludicrous’
- Snowmass Town Council motions to raise age to purchase tobacco products to 21
- Snowmaking starts at Aspen Snowmass and natural snow accumulates at mountaintops
- Unsealed documents reveal more alleged rape cases in Aspen area
- Father of man accused of starting Lake Christine Fire asks for trial in trespass case
- Man’s theft spree in Aspen includes roll of fake grass, Prada items
- Final Stranahan donation sterilizes upper Lenado
- Historic Redstone Castle comes back to life along the Crystal River