Letter: Donate on Oct. 4 for Day of Giving
October 14, 2014
Donate on Oct. 4 for Day of Giving
Day of Giving is a community event that was started three years ago by a group of women looking to give their time and energy to the less fortunate of our valley. Over 600 people were helped last year with various goods and services at St. Mary Church. There are various ways you can help this year. If you are able to volunteer, contact Allison Daily at email@example.com.
We are also looking for donations of clean clothing in good condition for men, women and children. House items, toys, blankets and/or money. (Monetary donations will be turned into food vouchers and bus passes and should be made to St. Mary's for the Day of Giving.)
Also, you can support Day of Giving by spreading the word and inviting anyone you know that is in need of some help to come to:
St. Mary Church at 533 E. Main St. in Aspen from 9 a.m. to noon on Oct. 4.
Locations you can drop off your donations: Suzie's Consignment Store, Aspen and Willits; St. Mary Catholic Church, Aspen. Alpine Bank, Aspen and Snowmass Village
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Snowmass
- Update: Service being restored after area-wide outage drops Roaring Fork Valley internet, some cell service
- Denver woman tied to escort service sought in Aspen fraud case
- Glenn K. Beaton: The 2020 Dem spectacle: Spartacus and the Native American
- Man pleads guilty to killing Vail Valley woman
- Decades after Aspen-bound plane crash, surviving brothers reckon with trauma in documentary ‘3 Days 2 Nights’