Letter: Donate on Oct. 4 for Day of Giving
October 14, 2014
Donate on Oct. 4 for Day of Giving
Day of Giving is a community event that was started three years ago by a group of women looking to give their time and energy to the less fortunate of our valley. Over 600 people were helped last year with various goods and services at St. Mary Church. There are various ways you can help this year. If you are able to volunteer, contact Allison Daily at email@example.com.
We are also looking for donations of clean clothing in good condition for men, women and children. House items, toys, blankets and/or money. (Monetary donations will be turned into food vouchers and bus passes and should be made to St. Mary's for the Day of Giving.)
Also, you can support Day of Giving by spreading the word and inviting anyone you know that is in need of some help to come to:
St. Mary Church at 533 E. Main St. in Aspen from 9 a.m. to noon on Oct. 4.
Locations you can drop off your donations: Suzie's Consignment Store, Aspen and Willits; St. Mary Catholic Church, Aspen. Alpine Bank, Aspen and Snowmass Village
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Snowmass
- Felony charges filed against Aspen teen who crashed Tesla into river, injured passengers
- Storm brings heavy snow to Aspen, Snowmass area; avalanche warnings issued Friday
- Trap-kill may be only option for West Glenwood mountain lions (video)
- Aspen School District cancels classes for Friday after overnight snow
- Ex-biker entrepreneurs from Emma pitch their Kitty Kasas on Shark Tank Sunday