Letter: Base Village will be an asset for Snowmass
November 4, 2014
By continuing to emphasize the value of public/private cooperation, the town of Snowmass Village is moving forward toward completion of Base Village. The outcome of this will be to evolve Base Village into a community asset that will create jobs, enhance tourism and generate tax revenues for the community.
This is a direction that all of us, as members of the community, can support.
Executive director, Anderson Ranch Arts Center
Trending In: Snowmass
- Strafe Outerwear and Thai eatery on Snowmass Mall this winter, added employee housing in the works
- Marolt: Snowmass Town Council making out-of-bound turns on a dangerous slope
- Base Village grand opening same weekend as Snowmass’ 50th last year, 2018-19 winter calendar released
- Skico president calls Snowmass leaders’ push to change Gwyn’s lease agreement ‘sort of ludicrous’
- Sky Mountain Park trails closed this week for elk hunting
- Cigarette advertising lights up conversation about Aspen’s ski pass art
- Court allows class-action against Aspen towing company
- Aspen’s housing program holding scofflaws accountable, focusing on compliance cases
- The Drop-In: Aspen Mountain Opening Day (video)
- What’s the Big Deal: Snowmass condo sale nears $3.8 million