Letter to the editor: Lower the voting age
May 16, 2018
The Aspen High School's March for Life was very moving. But it will move very little unless they can vote. I vote for the voting age to be 16, or lower. All teenagers know what's in their interest, and they should be able to make it happen.
With the right laws, mass student killings can be stopped.
"Hey, Hey NRA, how many children did you kill today?"
Trending In: Snowmass
- Marolt: Why Moab is popular in the fall
- Snowmass’ Wood Bridge closed for repairs until Nov. 30
- Mountain biker who died at Snowmass ID’d as Woody Creek local, kayaking expert
- Pot progression: Snowmass council agrees on town rules, banning sales in Base Village
- Snowmass firefighters to move into new station next week as construction is ahead of schedule
- Pitkin County Courthouse ICE arrest likely a first
- Aspen Skiing Co. to take over family-run Gwyn’s High Alpine at Snowmass in 2020
- Charges dismissed against driver in Basalt pedestrian death on Highway 82
- Aspen housing board lets man suffering from PTSD stay in home
- Glenn K. Beaton: James Madison doesn’t want your dead cat to vote, and maybe not you either