Letter to the editor: Lower the voting age
May 16, 2018
The Aspen High School's March for Life was very moving. But it will move very little unless they can vote. I vote for the voting age to be 16, or lower. All teenagers know what's in their interest, and they should be able to make it happen.
With the right laws, mass student killings can be stopped.
"Hey, Hey NRA, how many children did you kill today?"
Trending In: Snowmass
- Former Aspen police chief dies after fall
- Starwood HOA countersues resident for languishing home project outside of Aspen
- Bear gets stuck inside Colorado mountain town post office
- Business Monday: Alterra Mountain Co., entrepreneur at odds over ‘Ikon’ trademark
- Basalt grad traces her family roots back six generations to 1881 in valley