Letter to the editor: Lower the voting age
May 16, 2018
The Aspen High School's March for Life was very moving. But it will move very little unless they can vote. I vote for the voting age to be 16, or lower. All teenagers know what's in their interest, and they should be able to make it happen.
With the right laws, mass student killings can be stopped.
"Hey, Hey NRA, how many children did you kill today?"
Trending In: Snowmass
- Marolt: It’s no big deal if you voted for Base Village, unless you now deny it
- Snowmass Club under contract for sale of ‘around $20 million,’ set to close mid-August
- Snowmass Town Council reviews regulations for pot shops, mayor no longer combating them
- Construction begins at Snowmass Town Park station
- Snowmass history: Pickin’ on the peaks