Last shot: Stars and stripes
September 10, 2013
The Snowmass Sun is looking for great photos from our readers for our weekly Last Shot feature.
We want to publish the best digital images you have of local people, places and things in Snowmass Village. If you take a photo of people, please don't forget to provide their first and last names.
When submitting landscapes, don't forget to let us know where they are.
See below for technical advice about submitting photos:
1. Photo quality drops on newsprint, so images must be in focus.
2. We only publish images of Snowmass Village-area people, places or things.
Recommended Stories For You
3. At a minimum, image size should be 4 by 6 inches and about 300 pixels per inch.
4. Because we have to correct all images for press color, we cannot use previously color-edited photos. We get better press results color correcting from raw data.
Email photos to news@snowmass sun.com. If you have questions, call 970-429-9196.
Also, we're looking for photos in the following categories for Last Shot:
• Nature • Wildlife • People • Travel
Trending In: Snowmass
- Homeowner near Aspen takes Starwood HOA to court over $900k in fines
- Tenants above fitness studio file lawsuit over noise
- City of Aspen preparing for upheaval of pedestrian malls
- City of Aspen warns motorists of major delays over bridge beginning April 2
- Feds intervene in Basalt cell service dispute, prompting answer from Verizon