Last shot: Fuel up
September 20, 2013
The Snowmass Sun is looking for great photos from our readers for our weekly Last Shot feature.
We want to publish the best digital images you have of local people, places and things in Snowmass Village. If you take a photo of people, please don't forget to provide their first and last names.
When submitting landscapes, don't forget to let us know where they are.
See below for technical advice about submitting photos:
1. Photo quality drops on newsprint, so images must be in focus.
2. We only publish images of Snowmass Village-area people, places or things.
Recommended Stories For You
3. At a minimum, image size should be 4 by 6 inches and about 300 pixels per inch.
4. Because we have to correct all images for press color, we cannot use previously color-edited photos. We get better press results color correcting from raw data.
Email photos to news@snowmass sun.com. If you have questions, call 970-429-9196.
Also, we're looking for photos in the following categories for Last Shot:
• Nature • Wildlife • People • Travel
Trending In: Snowmass
- Marolt: The data is in — women are better than men
- New Snowmass housing director shares plans for Coffey Place, more enforcement and changes to program
- History: Water falling through in Snowmass
- Snowmass firefighters to move into new station next week as construction is ahead of schedule
- Mountain biker who died at Snowmass ID’d as Woody Creek local, kayaking expert
- Mama bear and her three cubs spend the night at Snowmass Center
- Is affordable housing no longer affordable in Aspen?
- Ski.com and Epic Pass are accepting applications for the dream ski job
- Aspen’s parking problems persist as director plays whack-a-mole
- ‘Cowboy’ Jim Crowley recollects his 100 years in Fryingpan Valley and Basalt