Last shot: All the Whos in Whoville
January 5, 2016
Submit your photo
The Snowmass Sun is looking for great photos from our readers for our weekly Last Shot feature.
We want to publish the best digital images you have of local people, places and things in Snowmass Village. If you take a photo of people, please don't forget to provide their first and last names.
When submitting landscapes, don't forget to let us know where they are.
See below for technical advice about submitting photos:
1. Photo quality drops on newsprint, so images must be in focus.
Recommended Stories For You
2. We only publish images of Snowmass Village-area people, places or things.
3. At a minimum, image size should be 4 by 6 inches and about 300 pixels per inch.
4. Because we have to correct all images for press color, we cannot use previously color- edited photos. We get better press results color correcting from raw data.
Email photos to news@snowmass sun.com. If you have questions, call 970-429-9196.
Also, we're looking for photos in the following categories for Last Shot:
• Nature • Wildlife • People • Travel
Trending In: Snowmass
- Aspen Skiing Co. introduces new Snowmass Mountain Club opening in November
- Town of Snowmass Village hires new housing director
- Woman who named Snowmass’ Fanny Hill more than 50 years ago recalls story
- Survey shows Snowmass’ view of pot shops in village, Town Council seeks marketing board take
- East West Partners: Snowmass Base Village will be effective selling itself
- She Said, He Said: What makes Aspen the divorce capital of Colorado?
- Aspen’s Alex Ferreira, Torin Yater-Wallace soar into Olympic ski pipe finals
- Illegal bear killing spurs hunting ban
- Mutual fund plummet blamed on Aspen homeowner’s firm
- GPS steers detoured I-70 motorists on wrong winter route to Ruedi Reservoir