Letter: Keep champagne on ice in Snowmass
August 6, 2017
Keep champagne on ice in Snowmass
The Snowmass Sun tells us "a new day for Base Village." Not so fast. The market has not returned. My one bedroom condo in Base Village is worth $400,000 on a good day. I bought in 2006 for $660,000. Costs have gone up 15 percent in 10 years.
I was always required to present a "market report" before I got my PUD approvals. East West should do the same.
Dr. Richard Goodwin
Trending In: Snowmass
- Skico president calls Snowmass leaders’ push to change Gwyn’s lease agreement ‘sort of ludicrous’
- Snowmass Village pioneer, icon Dick Moebius celebrates 90
- Snowmaking starts at Aspen Snowmass and natural snow accumulates at mountaintops
- Base Village grand opening same weekend as Snowmass’ 50th last year, 2018-19 winter calendar released
- Area high school students survive car crash into Maroon Creek
- Aspen Skiing Co. embraces uphilling, but says safe travel must improve
- Pay hike helps Aspen Skiing Co. fill entry-level positions
- What’s the Big Deal: Red Mountain property fetches $14.675 million
- Aspen superintendent supporters urge board to not placate parents