Letter: Snowmass roundabout sculpture thanks
August 6, 2017
On behalf of the entire Town Council, I would like to express our most sincere gratitude for the donors behind the new public art sculpture in the Brush Creek roundabout. Thanks to the dedication, hard work, and generosity of the Snowmass Community Fund donors, Snowmass Village has taken a huge leap forward in advancing art and culture into the community.
The final adjustments to the sculpture display lights were recently completed and driving up Brush Creek Road is now a whole new experience. The sculpture is a welcoming monument for all of our residents and guests and it reflects our community's love for adventure, adrenaline and art.
Heinz and Allison Simon, lead donors
Bruce and Jamie Hague
Dan and Michelle Webb
Recommended Stories For You
Phil and Karen Sirianni
Thank you for sharing your love of art and bestowing us with such an incredible gift for all of Snowmass Village to share.
Markey Butler, Mayor
Mayor, Snowmass Village
Trending In: Snowmass
- Parents demand change at Aspen School District, fill school board meeting
- Aspen man accused of killing pedestrian on Highway 82 makes initial appearance
- Glenwood Hot Springs to add new water attractions
- Aspen thief has tough road ahead, judge says
- Four fires burning in northwestern Colorado, including new one near Wyoming border