Letter: Snowmass roundabout sculpture thanks
August 6, 2017
On behalf of the entire Town Council, I would like to express our most sincere gratitude for the donors behind the new public art sculpture in the Brush Creek roundabout. Thanks to the dedication, hard work, and generosity of the Snowmass Community Fund donors, Snowmass Village has taken a huge leap forward in advancing art and culture into the community.
The final adjustments to the sculpture display lights were recently completed and driving up Brush Creek Road is now a whole new experience. The sculpture is a welcoming monument for all of our residents and guests and it reflects our community's love for adventure, adrenaline and art.
Heinz and Allison Simon, lead donors
Bruce and Jamie Hague
Dan and Michelle Webb
Recommended Stories For You
Phil and Karen Sirianni
Thank you for sharing your love of art and bestowing us with such an incredible gift for all of Snowmass Village to share.
Markey Butler, Mayor
Mayor, Snowmass Village
Trending In: Snowmass
- After 40+ years with Skico, Steve Sewell retires from Snowmass Ski Area helm
- Co-working spaces, powered by the “Proximity” app, coming to Snowmass Mall and Basalt
- First female mountain manager at Aspen Skiing Co. Susan Cross takes over in Snowmass
- Snowmass history: The debut of Gwyn’s before it was Gwyn’s
- Marolt: Skiing efficiently at 1.5 gallons per day
- Man arrested for alleged sexual contact in Aspen bar
- Aspen police: State agency assisting in investigation of former Aspen Skiing Co. director
- Backcountry skier killed on Quandary Peak south of Breckenridge
- Business Monday: Aspen native takes second-home experience to Los Cabos
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified