Letter: Snowmass roundabout sculpture thanks
August 6, 2017
On behalf of the entire Town Council, I would like to express our most sincere gratitude for the donors behind the new public art sculpture in the Brush Creek roundabout. Thanks to the dedication, hard work, and generosity of the Snowmass Community Fund donors, Snowmass Village has taken a huge leap forward in advancing art and culture into the community.
The final adjustments to the sculpture display lights were recently completed and driving up Brush Creek Road is now a whole new experience. The sculpture is a welcoming monument for all of our residents and guests and it reflects our community's love for adventure, adrenaline and art.
Heinz and Allison Simon, lead donors
Bruce and Jamie Hague
Dan and Michelle Webb
Recommended Stories For You
Phil and Karen Sirianni
Thank you for sharing your love of art and bestowing us with such an incredible gift for all of Snowmass Village to share.
Markey Butler, Mayor
Mayor, Snowmass Village
Trending In: Snowmass
- Strafe Outerwear and Thai eatery on Snowmass Mall this winter, added employee housing in the works
- Skico president calls Snowmass leaders’ push to change Gwyn’s lease agreement ‘sort of ludicrous’
- Snowmass Village pioneer, icon Dick Moebius celebrates 90
- Marolt: Snowmass Town Council making out-of-bound turns on a dangerous slope
- Snowmaking starts at Aspen Snowmass and natural snow accumulates at mountaintops
- Aspen Skiing Co. embraces uphilling, but says safe travel must improve
- Unsealed documents reveal more alleged rape cases in Aspen area
- Pay hike helps Aspen Skiing Co. fill entry-level positions
- Aspen superintendent supporters urge board to not placate parents
- What’s the Big Deal: Red Mountain property fetches $14.675 million