JAS Blind Faith Pass on sale
December 6, 2013
The Jazz Aspen Snowmass Blind Faith Pass became available for purchase on Nov. 29.
Blind Faith Passes offer an early opportunity to purchase discounted tickets for one or both festivals prior to artist announcements. Three-day wristbands for either the June or Labor Day festival are $99 each, while a six-day pass, which includes a wristband for both festivals, is $175.
JAS also is offering a Labor Day Festival Flex Pass, which includes three individual transferable tickets to each day of the festival at $139. The Flex Pass allows buyers the opportunity to pass along tickets to friends and family for shows that may not be of interest to them once announcements are made.
Passes can be purchased until Dec. 31. Blind Faith Passes are available at 866-JAS-TIXX, http://www.jazzaspensnowmass.org, the Belly Up box office in Aspen, http://www.bellyupaspen.com or 970-544-9800. All passes are subject to an additional $15 service charge.
For more information on Jazz Aspen Snowmass and the Blind Faith Pass, call 970-920-4996 or visit http://www.jazzaspen snowmass.org.
Trending In: Snowmass
- Strafe Outerwear and Thai eatery on Snowmass Mall this winter, added employee housing in the works
- Marolt: Snowmass Town Council making out-of-bound turns on a dangerous slope
- Snowmass Town Council motions to raise age to purchase tobacco products to 21
- Skico president calls Snowmass leaders’ push to change Gwyn’s lease agreement ‘sort of ludicrous’
- Snowmaking starts at Aspen Snowmass and natural snow accumulates at mountaintops
- Unsealed documents reveal more alleged rape cases in Aspen area
- Father of man accused of starting Lake Christine Fire asks for trial in trespass case
- Man’s theft spree in Aspen includes roll of fake grass, Prada items
- Final Stranahan donation sterilizes upper Lenado
- Micro-housing and free market river cabins part of new proposal for Basalt’s Pan and Fork