Flu shots available at Snowmass Village Town Hall
October 18, 2013
Flu shots will be available at Snowmass Village Town Hall on Oct. 17.
The clinic, offered by Community Health Services Inc., will be from 3:30 to 6 p.m. in the council chambers. Shots are $20 for adults and children, while a nasal spray vaccine is $30 for everyone. A higher dose for adults 65 and older is $35.
The clinic will take Medicare, Medicaid and some other insurance plans. The service is also available by appointment. For more information, call 970-920-5420.
Trending In: Snowmass
- Skier rescued from Aspen Mountain sidecountry
- Storm brings heavy snow to Aspen, Snowmass area; avalanche warnings issued Friday
- Family remembers skier who died at Breckenridge Ski Resort on Jan. 7
- Trap-kill may be only option for West Glenwood mountain lions (video)
- Friends support local furloughed Forest Service worker whose son was born with cystic fibrosis