Flu shots available at Snowmass Village Town Hall
October 18, 2013
Flu shots will be available at Snowmass Village Town Hall on Oct. 17.
The clinic, offered by Community Health Services Inc., will be from 3:30 to 6 p.m. in the council chambers. Shots are $20 for adults and children, while a nasal spray vaccine is $30 for everyone. A higher dose for adults 65 and older is $35.
The clinic will take Medicare, Medicaid and some other insurance plans. The service is also available by appointment. For more information, call 970-920-5420.
Trending In: Snowmass
- Strafe Outerwear and Thai eatery on Snowmass Mall this winter, added employee housing in the works
- Skico president calls Snowmass leaders’ push to change Gwyn’s lease agreement ‘sort of ludicrous’
- Snowmass Village pioneer, icon Dick Moebius celebrates 90
- Marolt: Snowmass Town Council making out-of-bound turns on a dangerous slope
- Snowmaking starts at Aspen Snowmass and natural snow accumulates at mountaintops
- Aspen Skiing Co. embraces uphilling, but says safe travel must improve
- Pay hike helps Aspen Skiing Co. fill entry-level positions
- What’s the Big Deal: Red Mountain property fetches $14.675 million
- Aspen superintendent supporters urge board to not placate parents
- Unsealed documents reveal more alleged rape cases in Aspen area