Flu shots available at Snowmass Village Town Hall
October 18, 2013
Flu shots will be available at Snowmass Village Town Hall on Oct. 17.
The clinic, offered by Community Health Services Inc., will be from 3:30 to 6 p.m. in the council chambers. Shots are $20 for adults and children, while a nasal spray vaccine is $30 for everyone. A higher dose for adults 65 and older is $35.
The clinic will take Medicare, Medicaid and some other insurance plans. The service is also available by appointment. For more information, call 970-920-5420.
Trending In: Snowmass
- Service restored after area-wide outage drops Roaring Fork Valley internet, some cell service
- Contractor spills 1,300 gallons of jet fuel at Aspen airport
- Decades after Aspen-bound plane crash, surviving brothers reckon with trauma in documentary ‘3 Days 2 Nights’
- Business Monday: Clock ticks for Aspen retailers on 420 E. Hyman
- Lawsuit: Deteriorating Snowmass-area house plagued by landslide zone