Fire calls, Sept. 9-14
September 24, 2013
Automatic fire alarm at 3904 Brush Creek Road, Unit 2. A cooking error activated a smoke detector.
Automatic fire alarm at 35 Lower Woodbridge Road, Unit V180. Steam from a shower activated a smoke detector.
Automatic fire alarm at 130 Wood Road, the Viceroy hotel. A cooking error activated a smoke detector.
Medical call to 120 Carriage Way, the Hayden Lodge, for a person suffering from internal issues. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.
Carbon monoxide alarm at 405 Streamside Court. No carbon monoxide was located, and the alarm panel showed multiple systems activated. The cause of the alarm was determined to be a system malfunction.
Recommended Stories For You
Automatic fire alarm at 70 Commons Circle, Unit 201. A cooking error activated a smoke detector.
Medical call to 71 Grouse Lane for a person suffering from nausea, vomiting and a headache. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.
Mutual aid to Boulder for swiftwater rescue. Three firefighter/paramedics responded.
Automatic fire alarm at 400 Wood Road, the Crestwood Condos, Unit 2316. A cooking error activated a smoke detector.
Standby at Two Creeks for Balloon Festival refueling.
Trending In: Snowmass
- Skico president calls Snowmass leaders’ push to change Gwyn’s lease agreement ‘sort of ludicrous’
- Snowmass Village pioneer, icon Dick Moebius celebrates 90
- Snowmaking starts at Aspen Snowmass and natural snow accumulates at mountaintops
- Marolt: You have the right to fight and call it a party
- Base Village grand opening same weekend as Snowmass’ 50th last year, 2018-19 winter calendar released
- Area high school students survive car crash into Maroon Creek
- Aspen’s affordable housing authority looks at increasing user fees
- Pay hike helps Aspen Skiing Co. fill entry-level positions
- Vail employee allegedly slept with child prostitute in Glenwood Springs
- What’s the Big Deal: Red Mountain property fetches $14.675 million