Fire calls, Sept. 8-14 | AspenTimes.com

Fire calls, Sept. 8-14

Staff report

The Snowmass Wildcat Fire Protection District responded to the following calls from Sept. 8 through 14.

Sept. 8

Medical call to a condominium on Timbers Club Court for a person suffering from anxiety. One patient was evaluated and refused transportation to the hospital.

Sept. 10

Medical call to 5275 Owl Creek Road, the fire station, for a person who came in suffering from chest pressure. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for further treatment.

Automatic fire alarm at a home on Two Creeks Drive. The alarm was activated by a system malfunction.

Recommended Stories For You

Fire call at a condominium at 35 Lower Woodbridge for a propane tank that was leaking. No leak was detected upon arrival.

Sept. 11

Automatic fire alarm at a home on Hidden Lane. The alarm was activated by construction dust.

Sept. 12

Fire call to the Two Creeks parking lot to stand by for balloon refueling.

Automatic fire alarm at a 400 Wood Road, the Crestwood Condominiums. The alarm was activated by a cooking error.

Medical call to a residence on Brush Creek Road for a person suffering from a possible leg fracture. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for further treatment.

Sept. 13

Carbon-monoxide alarm at a home on Terrace Drive. Crews detected 60 parts per million of carbon monoxide. Source Gas was called and the furnace was red tagged.

Public assist to a home on Terrace Drive. Crews provided the occupants with three space heaters.

Fire call to the Two Creeks parking lot to stand by for balloon refueling.

Mutual aid requested by the Snowmass Village Police Department to assist at a home on Maverick Circle. The response was canceled.

Automatic fire alarm at 70 Commons Circle. The alarm was activated by a cooking error.

Fire call to the Two Creeks parking lot to stand by for balloon refueling.

Sept. 14

Carbon-monoxide alarm at 130 Wood Road, the Viceroy hotel. The alarm was activated by a dead battery. No carbon monoxide was detected.

Automatic fire alarm at a home on 70 Commons Circle. The alarm was activated by a cooking error.

Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.