Fire calls, Sept. 18-29
October 8, 2013
The Snowmass Wildcat Fire Protection District responded to the following calls from Sept. 23 through 29.
Carbon monoxide alarm at 5131 Owl Creek Road, Unit 2A. No carbon monoxide was detected. The alarm was set off by a low battery.
Flow alarm at 5880 Lake Wildcat Road. The alarm was being worked on, and the parties failed to put the system on test.
Automatic fire alarm at 690 Carriage Way. A cooking error activated a smoke detector.
Recommended Stories For You
Carbon monoxide alarm at 200 Ridge of Wildcat. No cause for the alarm was found. The alarm was considered to be a system malfunction.
Medical call to 35 Lower Woodbridge for a person who had fallen and hit their head. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.
Automatic fire alarm at 170 Spur Ridge Lane. No cause for the alarm was found. The alarm was considered to be a system malfunction.
Automatic fire alarm at 300 Snowmass Club Circle. The cause of the alarm was a telephone line fault.
Automatic fire alarm at 52 Commons Circle, Unit 104. The alarm was caused by a cooking error.
Medical call at 141 Snowmass Club Circle for a person suffering from an accidental overdose. One patient was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.
Carbon monoxide alarm at 1170 Two Creeks Drive. The alarm was set off by PVC cement fumes.
Automatic fire alarm at 35 Lower Woodbridge Road, Unit 177. A smoke detector was set off by someone smoking in the condominium.
Public assist at Brush Creek Lane. Assisted the funeral home with extrication of a body.
Medical call at Snowmass Skate Park for a person suffering from a head injury. One patient was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.
Medical call at Top of Wood Road to rendezvous with the Snowmass Mountain Rangers to pick up a person suffering from a thoracic injury. One patient was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.
Mutual aid for Aspen Ambulance District at 100 N. Eighth St. in Aspen for a person who had fallen. One patient was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.
Mutual aid for Aspen Ambulance at 685 E. Durant Ave. The response was canceled.
Trending In: Snowmass
- Marolt: The data is in — women are better than men
- Stop polluting our water, Aspen and Snowmass
- Snowmass history: Sculpture contest winner catches some rays
- Marolt: The diamond reflecting light from a different angle
- Local chef Martin Oswald plans Snowmass restaurant debut with unique concept in Base Village
- Aspen-area men die in backcountry avalanche near Crested Butte
- Aspen-area has suffered the brunt of Colorado’s fatal avalanches this year
- Aspen man charged in political official assault
- What’s the Big Deal: $6.8 million for luxury cabin outside of Aspen
- Monday Business Briefs: Little Nell and Steakhouse No. 316 get props; Aspen estate bound for auction