Fire Calls, Sept. 14-20 | AspenTimes.com

Fire Calls, Sept. 14-20

Staff report

The Snowmass Wildcat Fire Protection District responded to the following calls from Sept. 14-20.

September 14

Fire alarm on Commons Circle. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

Fire alarm at a home on Divide Drive. The alarm system was activated by construction dust.

Medical call to Snowmass Club Circle for a person who had fallen. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for further treatment.

Fire alarm at a home on East Ridge Road. The alarm system was activated by a possible system malfunction as no smoke or fire conditions were found.

Recommended Stories For You

September 15

Fire alarm at a home on East Ridge Road. The alarm system was activated by a possible system malfunction as no smoke or fire conditions were found.

Carbon monoxide alarm at a home on Mountain Crest Lane. The alarm system was activated by a possible system malfunction as no carbon monoxide was detected.

September 16

Fire alarm at the Timberline Condominiums. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

September 17

Carbon monoxide alarm at a home on Mountain Crest Lane. The alarm system was activated by a possible system malfunction as no carbon monoxide was detected.

Fire alarm at a home on Maple Ridge Lane. The alarm system was activated by a possible system malfunction as no smoke or fire conditions were found.

Fire call to a home on Maple Ridge Lane for an odor of smoke. No odors were found when we arrived.

September 18

Fire alarm at the Crestwood Condominiums. The alarm system was activated by over spray during construction.

Balloon fueling standby.

Carbon monoxide alarm at a home on Edgewood Lane. The alarm system was activated by someone testing the system.

September 19

Medical call to the intersection of Brush Creek and Meadow roads for a person who had passed out. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for further treatment.

Medical call to Owl Creek Road for a person who possibly had too much to drink. One person was evaluated at the scene and released to a responsible party. No transportation was required.

September 20

Medical call to the Venga Venga restaurant for a person who had fallen approximately 3 feet and was unconscious for a short period of time. One person was evaluated at the scene and refused transportation to the hospital.

Medical call to the Tamarack Condominiums for a person who had fallen and possibly broken their nose. One person was evaluated at the scene and left in the care of her friends. No transportation was needed.

Fire alarm on Commons Circle. The alarm system was activated by someone smoking in their room.

Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.