Fire calls, Oct. 7-13
October 15, 2013
The Snowmass Wildcat Fire Protection District responded to the following calls from Oct. 7 through 13.
Automatic fire alarm at 110 Carriage Way. Construction dust activated a smoke detector.
Automatic fire alarm at 1021 Two Creeks Drive. The alarm was caused by a system malfunction.
Automatic fire alarm at 20 Deer Lane. Construction dust activated a smoke detector.
Recommended Stories For You
Automatic fire alarm at 76 Elbert Lane, the Westin Snowmass Conference Center. The alarm was caused by a system malfunction.
Flow alarm at 84 Grouse Lane, "E Building." The alarm was caused by a system malfunction.
Medical call to 100 Elbert Lane, the conference center, for a person suffering from chest pain and shortness of breath. Three patients were transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.
Automatic fire alarm at 916 Burnt Mountain Drive. The alarm was caused by a system malfunction.
Trending In: Snowmass
- Skico president calls Snowmass leaders’ push to change Gwyn’s lease agreement ‘sort of ludicrous’
- Snowmass Village pioneer, icon Dick Moebius celebrates 90
- Snowmaking starts at Aspen Snowmass and natural snow accumulates at mountaintops
- Base Village grand opening same weekend as Snowmass’ 50th last year, 2018-19 winter calendar released
- Marolt: You have the right to fight and call it a party
- Area high school students survive car crash into Maroon Creek
- Pay hike helps Aspen Skiing Co. fill entry-level positions
- What’s the Big Deal: Red Mountain property fetches $14.675 million
- In ‘Freak Kingdom,’ a professor examines the political Hunter S. Thompson
- Business Monday: Tomcich has no reservations about career change