Fire calls, OCt. 28 – Nov. 3 | AspenTimes.com

Fire calls, OCt. 28 – Nov. 3

Staff report
Snowmass Sun

The Snowmass Wildcat Fire Protection District responded to the following calls from Oct. 28 through Nov. 3.

Oct. 28:

Public assist at 762 Sinclair Road. Firefighters helped the homeowner into a car.

Public assist at 686 Oak Ridge Lane. Firefighters assisted the homeowner with carbon-monoxide- and smoke-detector placement and installation.

Medical call on Hawk Ridge Lane for a person suffering from shortness of breath. One patient was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

Oct. 29:

Recommended Stories For You

Medical call at 5263 Owl Creek Road, the dorms at Anderson Ranch, for a person suffering from a diabetic emergency. The patient refused transportation to the hospital.

Oct. 31:

Medical call on Popish Road for a person feeling dizzy and faint. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.

Automatic fire alarm at 400 Wood Road, the Crestwood Condos. The alarm was caused by a construction error in the Juniper Building dorms.

Mutual-aid medical call to 935 E. Durant Ave. for an intoxicated person who had fallen. The Aspen police officer who was on the scene canceled the ambulance per the subject they were with.

Mutual-aid medical call to 428 Rio Grande Place for an intoxicated person who was lost but found by Aspen Police Department and suffering from possible hypothermia. The response was canceled in route by Aspen Ambulance.

Mutual-aid medical call to the intersection of South Hunter Street and East Hyman Avenue for a person who was bleeding from several facial lacerations. The response was canceled by Aspen Fire, which transported the person in Rescue 10.

Nov. 1:

Automatic fire alarm at 100 Bridlepath Lane. The cause of the alarm was construction vapor.

Automatic fire alarm at 100 Bridlepath Lane. The cause of the alarm was construction dust.

Nov. 2:

Automatic fire alarm at 5263 Owl Creek Road, the Anderson Ranch woodshop. The alarm was caused by a system malfunction.

Nov. 3:

Automatic fire alarm at 690 Carriage Way, Unit C3H. The alarm was caused by a cooking error.