Fire calls, Oct. 20-26
October 29, 2014
The Snowmass Wildcat Fire Protection District responded to the following calls from Oct. 20 through 26.
Fire call to a home on Wood Road for a report of a structure fire. The cause of the fire was a light that was burning wood beam.
Mutual aid requested by the Aspen Volunteer Fire Department to a home on Medicine Bow Road for a vehicle fire. The fire was extinguished.
Fire alarm at 400 Wood Road, the Crestwood Condominiums. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.
Recommended Stories For You
Fire alarm at a home on Pine Crest Drive. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.
Fire alarm at 52 Commons Circle. The alarm system was activated by the someone smoking in their apartment.
Mutual aid requested by the Aspen Volunteer Fire Department to Maroon Creek Road for a vehicle accident. The response was canceled.
Fire alarm at a home on Gambel Way. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.
Fire alarm at a condo at 35 Upper Woodbridge Road. The alarm system was activated by a system malfunction.
Trending In: Snowmass
- Strafe Outerwear and Thai eatery on Snowmass Mall this winter, added employee housing in the works
- Marolt: Snowmass Town Council making out-of-bound turns on a dangerous slope
- Skico president calls Snowmass leaders’ push to change Gwyn’s lease agreement ‘sort of ludicrous’
- Snowmass Town Council motions to raise age to purchase tobacco products to 21
- Karl Denson’s Tiny Universe to play Bud Light Hi-Fi Concert in Snowmass Dec. 15
- Unsealed documents reveal more alleged rape cases in Aspen area
- Father of man accused of starting Lake Christine Fire asks for trial in trespass case
- Man’s theft spree in Aspen includes roll of fake grass, Prada items
- Final Stranahan donation sterilizes upper Lenado
- Historic Redstone Castle comes back to life along the Crystal River