Fire calls, Oct. 14-19 | AspenTimes.com

Fire calls, Oct. 14-19

Staff report

The Snowmass Wildcat Fire Protection District responded to the following calls from Oct. 14 through 19.

Oct. 14

Medical call to a home on Brush Creek Road for a person suffering from dizziness. One person was evaluated and refused transportation to the hospital.

Fire alarm at 24 Village Bound Road. The alarm system was activated by construction dust.

Medical call to a home on Brush Creek Road for a person suffering from chest pressure. One person was evaluated at the scene and transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for further treatment.

Carbon monoxide alarm at a home on Horse Ranch Drive. The alarm was activated by a system malfunction. No carbon monoxide was detected.

Recommended Stories For You

Carbon monoxide alarm at a home on Fawn Court. The alarm was activated by a system malfunction. No carbon monoxide was detected.

Oct. 15

Dangerous gas alarm at a home on Burnt Mountain Drive. The alarm was activated by a system malfunction. No dangerous gas was detected.

Oct. 16

Fire alarm at a home on Lake Wildcat Road. The alarm was activated by a system malfunction.

Oct. 17

Gas alarm at a home on Ridge Road. The alarm was activated by a system malfunction. No gas was detected.

Oct. 18

Fire alarm at 400 Wood Road, the Crestwood Condominiums. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

Oct. 19

Fire alarm at 60 Fall Lane. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.