Fire calls, Oct. 12-31 | AspenTimes.com

Fire calls, Oct. 12-31

Staff report

The Snowmass Wildcat Fire Protection District responded to the following calls from Oct. 12-31.

October 12

Fire alarm at the Crestwood Condominiums. The alarm system was activated by a plumber sweating pipes.

Fire alarm at the Stonebridge Inn. The alarm system was activated by a system malfunction.

October 13

Flow alarm on the Snowmass Village Mall. The alarm system was activated by a construction crew that broke a sprinkler head. The scene was turned over to property management.

Recommended Stories For You

Medical call to a home on Deerfield Drive for a person suffering from chest pain. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for further treatment.

Citizen assist at a home on Sinclair Road. One person was lift assisted. No treatment or transport.

Flow alarm on the Snowmass Village Mall. The alarm system was activated by a system malfunction. The scene was turned over to property management.

Carbon monoxide alarm at a home on Timber Ridge Lane. The alarm system was activated by a possible malfunction as no carbon monoxide was detected. The home was turned over to property management.

Fire alarm on Commons Circle. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

October 14

Fire alarm at 35 Lower Woodbridge Road. The alarm system was activated by steam from a shower.

Mutual aid requested by Aspen Ambulance District for a medical call on Smith Hill Way for a person suffering from a head injury. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for further treatment.

Medical call on Brush Creek Road for an accident involving a motorcycle and a deer with the driver suffering from possible leg and pelvis injuries. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for further treatment.

Mutual aid requested by Aspen Ambulance District for a medical call on Oregon Trail Road for a person who was sick and had fainted. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for further treatment.

Mutual aid requested by Aspen Ambulance for a medical call on East Hyman Avenue for a person who had fallen and was suffering from a head laceration. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for further treatment.

October 15

Fire alarm at 105 Daly Lane. The alarm system was activated by fumes from varnishing.

Fire alarm at a home on Pinon Drive. The alarm system was activated by a plumber sweating pipes.

Carbon monoxide alarm at a home on East Fork Lane. The alarm system was activated by a leaf blower being used near an open door.

October 18

Carbon monoxide alarm a home on Pine Crest Drive. The alarm system was activated by a possible malfunction as no carbon monoxide was detected.

October 19

Fire alarm at a home on Saddleback Lane. The alarm system was activated by a possible system malfunction as no smoke or fire was found at the home.

October 20

Citizen Assist at a home on Sinclair Road. One person was lift assisted. No treatment or transport.

October 21

Medical call at 239 Snowmass Club Circle for a person who had fainted. One person was evaluated at the scene and refused transportation to the hospital.

Carbon monoxide alarm a home on Popish Road. The alarm system was activated by a possible malfunction as no carbon monoxide was detected.

Mutual aid requested by Aspen Ambulance for a medical call at 32045 Highway 82 for a person who had been struck by a steel cable. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for further treatment.

October 22

Fire alarm on Carriage Way. The alarm system had been activated due to a construction accident. The scene was turned over to property management and a fire watch established until the sprinkler system could be repaired.

Carbon monoxide alarm a home on Faraway Road. The alarm system was activated by a possible malfunction as no carbon monoxide was detected.

October 24

Fire alarm at a home on Fox Run Drive. The alarm system was activated by a possible system malfunction as no smoke or fire was found at the home.

October 25

Fire alarm at a home on Wood Road. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.

Fire alarm at a home on Fox Run Drive The alarm system was activated by a possible system malfunction as no smoke or fire was found at the home.

October 26

Carbon monoxide alarm in the Viceroy Snowmass garage. Crews detected 80 parts per million of carbon monoxide due to an idling vehicle. The ventilation system was used to clear the area.

October 27

Fire alarm at the Crestwood Condominiums. The alarm system was activated by an alarm system technician.

Fire alarm at a home on Slopeside Court. The alarm system was activated by an electrical surge from a power outage.

Structure fire reported at a home on Pine Crest Drive. The cause of the report was steam coming from roof vents.

Fire alarm at the Timberline Condominiums. The alarm system was activated by construction dust.

October 28

Medical call to a home on Clubhouse Drive for a person suffering from a seizure. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for further treatment.

Fire alarm at 115 Daly Lane. The alarm system was activated by alarm technicians working on the hood system in the kitchen.

Medical call to a home on Snowmass Club Circle for a person who was unconscious and unresponsive. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for further treatment.

October 29

Medical call to a home on Rodeo Road for a person suffering from back pain. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for further treatment.

October 30

Medical alarm at a home on Horse Ranch Road. No medical emergencies were found.

October 31

Carbon monoxide alarm at the Viceroy. The alarm system was activated by a possible malfunction as no carbon monoxide was detected.

Fire alarm on Commons Circle. The alarm system was activated by a possible malfunction as no smoke or fire conditions were found. The alarm system could not be reset. The occupants were advised to contact their property management company.

Medical call to a home on Terrace Drive for a person suffering from multiple seizures. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for further treatment.