Fire calls, Nov. 4-10
November 15, 2013
The Snowmass Wildcat Fire Protection District responded to the following calls from Nov. 4 through 10.
Dangerous gas alarm at 378 Divide Drive. The alarm was set off accidentally by boiler mechanics.
Automatic fire alarm at 52 Club Commons Circle, Unit 102. The alarm was activated by steam from a shower.
Fire/medical call to the intersection of Hawk Ridge and Brush Creek roads for a vehicle that had rolled over. No injuries and no hazards were found.
Recommended Stories For You
Fire/medical call at 1020 Brush Creek Road for a vehicle that went off the road approximately 100 yards. One patient was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital.
Automatic fire alarm at 52 Commons Circle, Unit 104. The alarm was activated by a cooking error.
Public assist to a residence on Sinclair Road. Firefighters assisted a man who was physically unable to get to a car to be driven to a doctor's appointment.
Dangerous gas alarm at 951 Popish Road. Construction workers working on the boilers at the residence released some natural gas that activated the alarm system. The gas had been vented upon the crew's arrival.
Automatic fire alarm at 52 Commons Circle, Unit 302. The alarm system was activated by smoke from a candle.
Medical call at 3904 Brush Creek Road for a person who had fallen six hours prior and wasn't feeling right.
Mutual aid to Aspen Ambulance District for a one-car rollover accident at 30300 Highway 82. One patient was evaluated for abrasions to the back of his hand. The patient was not transported.
Carbon monoxide alarm at 342 Ridge Road. No carbon monoxide was detected in the home. The alarm panel showed carbon monoxide trouble. The occupants were advised to call their alarm company to have the system checked.
Fire/medical call at approximately 4000 Brush Creek Road for a one-vehicle rollover. One patient was extricated from the vehicle. The patient refused transportation to the hospital.
Automatic fire alarm at 130 Wood Road, the Viceroy. The alarm system was activated accidentally.
Automatic fire alarm at 5262 Owl Creek Road, the Anderson Ranch Arts Center kitchen. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.
Carbon monoxide alarm at 600 Carriage Way, the Aspenwood Condominiums, Unit KA. The alarm system was set off when the residents were changing the batteries in a detector.
Mutual aid given to Aspen Ambulance on McSkimming Lane. The response was canceled. It was a false medical alarm.
Public assist at 5275 Owl Creek Road. People walked into the station to report their vehicle had gone off the road. No injuries were reported, and the Snowmass Village Police Department was contacted.
Automatic fire alarm at 294 Snowmass Club Circle, Units 1105 and 1106. An alarm-system technician was working on the system and put the wrong building on test.
Automatic fire alarm at 63 Elk Ridge Lane. The alarm system was activated by painters spraying paint in the house.
Trending In: Snowmass
- Strafe Outerwear and Thai eatery on Snowmass Mall this winter, added employee housing in the works
- Snowmass history: A brush with death
- Snowmass looks for strong start, last pieces of puzzle coming together
- Marolt: Snowmass Town Council making out-of-bound turns on a dangerous slope
- Snowmass council OKs asteroid-themed highway sign that arts board hopes to install on-mountain
- Aspen Skiing Co. buying land for more employee housing
- Bankruptcy part of school district’s check into HR director
- Court allows class-action against Aspen towing company
- Aspen’s housing program holding scofflaws accountable, focusing on compliance cases
- River Valley Ranch Golf in Carbondale gets new owner