Fire Calls, Nov. 30 to Dec. 6
December 22, 2015
The Snowmass Wildcat Fire Protection District responded to the following calls from Nov. 30 through Dec. 6.
Carbon monoxide alarm at a home on Meadow Ranch Drive. The alarm system was activated by a possible malfunction as no carbon monoxide was detected.
Fire alarm at a home on Faraway Road. The alarm system was activated by construction dust.
Fire alarm at the Holiday Inn Express. A pull station was activated. No fire or smoke conditions were found.
Recommended Stories For You
Fire alarm at the Crestwood Condominiums. The alarm system was activated by construction dust.
Fire alarm at a home on 107 Meadow Lane. The alarm system was activated by a cooking error.
Carbon monoxide alarm at a home on Popish Road. The alarm system was accidentally activated.
Medical call on Brush Creek Road for a person suffering from anxiety. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.
Medical call to a home on Sinclair Lane for a person suffering from an altered level of consciousness. One person was transported to Aspen Valley Hospital for treatment.
Fire alarm at the Shadowbrook Condominims. The alarm system was activated by construction dust.
Trending In: Snowmass
- After 40+ years with Skico, Steve Sewell retires from Snowmass Ski Area helm
- Co-working spaces, powered by the “Proximity” app, coming to Snowmass Mall and Basalt
- First female mountain manager at Aspen Skiing Co. Susan Cross takes over in Snowmass
- Snowmass history: The debut of Gwyn’s before it was Gwyn’s
- Marolt: Skiing efficiently at 1.5 gallons per day
- Man arrested for alleged sexual contact in Aspen bar
- Aspen police: State agency assisting in investigation of former Aspen Skiing Co. director
- Backcountry skier killed on Quandary Peak south of Breckenridge
- Business Monday: Aspen native takes second-home experience to Los Cabos
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified